Friday, September 25, 2009

Inktegrity Challenge Card 1DSP stir in some Dots throw in some Sparkle!!! A late post kind of day!!!

Dots, DSP, and Sparkle Oh My!!!!!

Happy Thursday Everyone!!!!

.......

I guess I am just doomed to late posts this week!!! I started this card early this morning but then things just kept happening and I would just be able to work on it a few minutes here and a few minutes there and here I am just now finishing and editing it so I can post!!!! Oh well it was not like I was on a deadline or anything I just know that if I post late in the day not many people will get to see it, but that is not all it is about right having fun with my kids and catching up with good friends and working on the house and such that is all way more important than posting right??? Hmmm having a hard time convincing myself here!!! LOL!!!! Like I always tell my kids better late than never!!!!

.......

Wow it has rained here all day long how is the weather where you are at??? I do love rainy days because they are nice and peaceful it seems which might have contributed to my post being later too!!! LOL.
.......
Well as I posted last night we are doing our first Weekly Challenge over at the Inktegrity blog and this first challenge issued by our leader Joni is a recipe:
.......
Challenge Recipe:
1DSP
stir in some dots
throw in some sparkle
.......
We don't all post on the same days but I do know some of my team mates have posted samples yesterday and today so you might want to stop by and see some of their challenge samples too they have some majorly good cards this week!!!
.......

Inktegrity Design Team:

.......

Owner - Joni.....Anita.....Dana.....Heather.....Jennifer.....Lisa......Sheri......Tammy

.......

So Here is my sample for this week challenge!!! If you participate you will be eligible to win the entire New Release being sneak peaked by us DT girls on September 30th and October 1st next week!!!!

.......

So My colors are not showing up quite as bright as they are in real life the orange is the Bright Only Orange from SU! and the Green is Green Galore, the Purples are Perfect Plum, and Elegant Eggplant. I also used some Basic Black SU! Card stock. The DSP is UID from my Paper Stash!!! Here is one of the releases Kitty from the September 16th release is she not adorable??? I sized her to print 1 1/2" by 1 1/2" which is also what the other images are sized at. I colored her up with C1, C3, C5, C7, and RV13 Copics

The Candy Corn image I colored up with YR02, YR04, YR09, Y00, Yo6, and Yo8 Copics then I added a lot of Bright Yellow and Bright Orange Stickles!!! Stickles is very pretty and very sparkly!!! I had never used it before but I love it now!!!!

Here is my favorite of the Newest Inktegrity Release Frankie he is just so so so cute in my opinion and very fun to color up!!!

.......

I colored Frankie up in YG00, YG03, and YG09, V00, V12, V04, and V17 all my images were printed and colored up on White NeeNah Card Stock which is just awesome for coloring and blending on!!!!

.......

Well I guess I better go spend some time with Piper, Tucker is still asleep upstairs and Willow will not be home from the Farm with Grandma and Poppy Schlatter until Sunday afternoon after church we will be meeting them then and bringing her the rest of the way home she has had a super fun week playing with her Cousin Abi who is just 6 weeks younger than she is!!!!

.......

Hope you play along in the challenge this week and don't forget to head over to Inktegrity link in my sidebar with the Inktegrity Blinkie and pick up this weeks FREEbie!!!! Play in the Challenge and you could win the entire new release coming out on the 1st of October!!!

........

See you back tomorrow with my Etsy Inspired Challenge DT sample for this week!!!

.......

Heather

10 comments:

Maria Matter said...

This is fabulous Heather!!!!
love it!

blessings, Maria

Danni said...

Fun card!! :-)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow heather! THIS IS JUST beautiful. sooooo colorful. i love it.

hugs,

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute Heather!! I love how you used the Frankie & Kitty images too!! Great layout & coloring!!

Ann Kranitz said...

This is fantastic!!! Love all of the details. Great Job!!

Regina said...

oooh, Heather, what a great Halloween card! The colors are fabulous! I love the cat and Frankie too! Great images!

StampinCathy said...

Love these SPOOKY Fun cards! Great colors and just love the layouts and images.

Tanya said...

how CUTE! This is a really fun card and I like the sparkle! :)

Lelia said...

I totally managed to enter this one! Thanks for the heads up...even if it was a day late! ;O) LOVE your card! Those little faces are so cute!

Hugs,
Lelia

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather,

Fantastic creation and love the bright bold colours. Those images are fantastic.

Ali x