Monday, October 5, 2009

Top Post til 10/5 If you are coming for the Huge Pile of Blog Candy for my Blogoversary Celebration click on the Link Below for the Blog Candy Info!!!

It's My Blogoversary and I am Celebrating in Style!!!!! Want to enter to win a Huge Pile of Blog Candy??? Click her to get the the post where you can find out all the many ways to enter!!! Blog Candy runs until October 5th at 8pm and you can get many chances to win either the Grand Prize or Runner up Prize!!!!
.......
Grand Prize:
2 Single Stamps or 1 Stamp set of your choice from The Greeting Farm, 20 RAK TGF images from my huge selection of stamps to choose from. 1 Free SU! stam set several to choose from. 2 Yards each of the 6 new SU! in color polka dot 1/2" Groos Grain Ribbons.
.......
Runner Up Prize:
1 Free SU! Stamp set several to choose from, 10 RAK images of my many TGF stamps of your choice, 1 yard each of the 6 new SU! in color 1/2" polka dotted gross grain ribbons.
.......
.......
.......
Huge Pile -o - Blog Candy
.......
.......
Entering Info
.......
Hope to see you enter to win it is worth it!!!
.......
Heather

5 comments:

Elborgi said...

Thanks for the chance to win! I'm a follower now and linked you in my sidebar!
Elborgi from germany

Avril Ann said...

I am already a follower of your gorgeous blog Heather, I will leave a link on my sidebar, off to do the HOP.....Hugs Avril xxxxx

Randi said...

Happy Blogoversary! Wow! What a generous blog giveaway!!
Just wanted to say thank you for the amazing comments!! I've missed you!!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Randi said...

I almost forgot! You can find the washi tape on Etsy. Just search for 'masking tape'. It's pricey so you need to price compare. There's a few great sellers I've dealt with: washimatta and origamisan. [I think I spellled those right]The MT brand is the original and best quality, but there's a new line called Mark's Tape, which is cheaper and just as good. You can find it at this online store called Ginko Papers: http://www.ginkopapers.com/store/tape/
It's fun stuff!!

Lelia said...

Hi girly girl! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia