Thursday, September 3, 2009

Full Speed Ahead!!! Inktegrity Sneak Peaks for Todays Release!!! Awesome for Boy and Men Cards!!!!

Full Speed Ahead!!!!
.......
.......
All Aboard the Birthday Train!!!!
Have you been over to Inktegrity today??? Today is Day 4 of the Going Places Huge Release this week. Each Day Joni has released a separate set of 4 total sets in the Going Places Line at the Inktegrity Store. I love this line and feel privileged to get to share it with you!!!!
.......
All week the Team has been sharing different sets and Sneak Peaks with you so please visit my lovely team mates and let them know how much you love their creations because they have all wowed me!!!
.......
Integrity Design Team Members:
.......
.......
.......
So Today's Set is a Train Set and it has these uber cute Trains and Train Themed Sentiments!!!!
As I said the other day I was trying to make a set of Cards for this release that would all coordinate so that you could give them all away as a gift set or send them out to siblings, or use them separately.
.......
I colored the Trains up in Copic Shades:
B21, B24, B29, Y00, Y08, Y38, R20, R29, R35, R46, G00, G02, G03, G17
I did faux sewing and paper piercing again on this card but this time I used a black multi - liner pen to do the faux sewing instead of a white Gel Pen. Above are 2 of the sentiments but this set has several really good sentiments that can be used for boys or girls. The Trains are popped up off the card with SU Stampin Deminsionals. The Card Stocks used are SU Real Red, Yo Yo Yellow, Green Galore, and Brilliant Blue, Going Gray, and Basic Black. Well tomorrow we are heading out to Lake of the Ozarks in MO to meet up with my good Stamping/Blogging Friend Janna Hull and her family we are going to stay in Janna's Parents Lake Rental House and she and her family will be staying 5 houses down at her Parents house. I am really looking forward to some fun relaxing time and some social stamping time too!!!! ....... Marvin and I have never been to the Lake of the Ozarks so we are looking forward to it too!!! ....... Have a Stampendous Weekend. Tomorrow I have my Character Cafe Post Scheduled and Saturday do not forget to come back for the Big Etsy Inspired Birthday Bash!!!! It will be a fun eventful weekend here on my blog!!!! LOL!!!!!!! ....... Heather

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awesome card,Heather! I hope you are feeling better.

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card Heather!! I love the primary colors, layout and faux stitching. Great job!!

Have a wonderful getaway this weekend!!

Cassie said...

this is sooo wonderful! it's hard to find great sets for boys and you kept it perfect for boys too!

margie c said...

This is sooo adorable!!!
I know for a fact that my boys would love this card!
I really love the primary colors and layout!
Wonderful card!!!
TFS :*)
~ margie

Cathy said...

These are cute for boys!!! What a great set!! I love the bright colors and designs. Great job!! Hugs, Cathy

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Heather, this is sooo adorable!! That has got to be the cutest set and the colors you've used with it are just perfect hun!! HUGS

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Heather this is so CUTE!!! I LOVE it! All those fabulous bright colors...great images...Fantastic card! Hugs, Lisa

Regina said...

hi, Heather
what a fun stamp - just perfect for boys!!! I love the bright color!
Hugs Regina

Rachel said...

This is sooo adorable!!
hugs,
Rachel