Tuesday, September 1, 2009

High There (Flying High) with Inktegrity - 4 New Release Sets this Week - My DT Sneak Peak

Flying High with Inktegrity
Hello Again!!!
.......
Well can you forgive me for not coming back to my blog to post this card like I said I would yesterday??? I am sorry this week is just insane!!! However by tonight at 7pm half of the insanity will be over!!! Yea!!!!
.......
Willow's first day of Pre-K went so great she had a ton of fun!!!! Tucker on the other hand really misses both of his sisters being gone for at least 3 1/2 hours a day though!!! Which makes for Mommy getting anything done not very easy!!! LOL!!!! He is pretty good about going off and playing by himself when the girls are in the house, but when he knows they are gone he wants me to read lots of books and play with him?? LOL!!! Willow can not wait to go back to school in the morning!!! Tucker not so much!!!
........
So as I told you yesterday this week at Inktegrity we are releasing a different set of images all part of a big NEW series of images. The images released on that day will be available for purchase at the Inktegrity Store (link below) on the same day we sneak peak them. You have to keep checking on all the team mates because while we are not required to sneak every single day Joni gave us the freedom to do all the days or just one of the days so you may see a ton of creations this week!!! I have already seen so many wonderful creations my team mates are sneaking on our DT blog and you are going to love them!!!!
.......
So yesterday the High There part of the series was released and Sneaked, since I did not have the chance to come back to post yesterday I am going to post this card now and hopefully later today I will be back to share my card I am almost done with for today's images
No Substitute!!! They are so adorable as well!!! I just know this whole series will be a huge hit!!!
.......
So when you are done here hop around and see what the rest of the girls have for you to see today too, and come back later to see my No Substitute Project!!!
.......
Inktegrity Design Team:
.......
.......
So above is my full card. I had this idea to make this release a series of cards that could be given to someone in a set and be used as a gift or separately!!!
.......
I colored my 2 plains and my 2 Helicopters with my Copics and then I did faux sewing and real paper piercing around each quilt piece on the card then again around the sentiment and again on the top layer of the card back. First I paper pierced with my SU Matte Pack and tool kit, and then I drew the sewed lines with my SU white Gel pen I just love them it is one of my must have stamping accessories!!!!!
.......
Another Big Bonus for this release is the New Baby sentiment is also part of this set, and there are totally wonderful and creative sentiments in each of the four sets we are Sneak Peaking this week I love all the sentiments!!!!
.......
Pink Plain: RV00, RV02, RV06, C2
......
Yellow Helicopter: Y00, Y06, Yo8, Y38, C2
.......
Green Helicopter: G000, G00, G02, C2
.......
Blue Plain: B91, B21, B12, C2
.......
I used SU Card Stocks in Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Sage Shadow, Pale Plum, and Apricot Appeal to get the soft shade for this card.
.......
In this side view below you can see I have popped up each of the images off of their quilt block. I used a double layer of Stampin deminsionals to pop each layer off. I printed the images on NeeNah Card Stock then colored them and cut them out then attached them to their quilt block and then I did my paper piercing and faux sewing on each quilt block. Lastly I assembled the rest of the card and then did the faux sewing on the top layer of the card back. Well I hope you enjoyed my High There Sneak Peak for this weeks Inktegrity Release (Link to Store above) and come back later today and the rest of the week for more Sneak Peaks from this series of adorable and ultra cute images Joni is releasing this week!!!!
.......
Have a Stampendous Day and See you again very soon!!!!
.......
Heather

10 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Heather!! What a sweet creation!! I love the colors and the stitching details!! Adorable!!HUGS

Swaantje said...

Hello Heather,
what a nice blog *wow* ;o)

Your card is cute.
The little helicopter and the colours
are very sweet.

Habe a nice day.
Greetings
from Germany ;o)

Denise said...

Aloha Heather,
This card is so CUTE!!! Love all the pretty colors.

PaperCrafty said...

Amazing card Heather!! I love the colors and the faux stitching!!

Anita Hovey said...

Heather! WOW This is amazing! I love the colors and shading and the layout...absolutely stunning!

~*Joni said...

Ohhhh this is like a baby Andy Warhol card!! SOOOO stinking adorable Heather! When I finally got around to blogging, I saw this and couldn't believe which images you use! WOWZA - I love the faux stitching, I must try this out. I will feature this on the blog on Friday - TY TY TY!!

Danni said...

What a bright happy card! wonderful!

Nicola said...

Awe what a cute card Heather, love your combo and little planes.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Tanya said...

how cute!! I love the sweet aircraft! *giggle!

sarahmartina said...

Oh look how adorable! :-) You have beautiful girls!