Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Flutter By Wendesday Post Scheduled for 9:30am

Scroll Down for my Whimsical Wednesday Challenge Post for today
Hello Stampers!!!
.......
Are you here for todays wonderful Flutter By Wednesday Challenge???
.......
Just wanted to let you know I have my post scheduled for 9:30am today. I like to give each of the "More Special Posts" (I am the Featured Stamper on the WWDD Team today) on my blog a time to be the top post for the day or at least part of the day if I have more than two things to post about in a given stamping day, and so I am giving my Whimsical Wednsday a few hours to be first and then my Flutter By Wednesday's post will get to be first the whole rest of the day!!!!!
.......
Crazy?? Maybe but I only think it is fair to give each challenge thier own time in the lime light here at my Stampations blog!!!
.......
See you again soon for Flutter By Wednesday!!!
.......
Heather

1 comment:

Lelia said...

Good idea, Heather! I may try that technique too, if you don't mind!

Hugs,
Lelia