Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday Time!!! Sparkle up some Butterflys or Fairys!!! Post Late my Grandma Died today, but she is in a much better place so I am O.K.!

For my Pink Cat Studio New Release Cards and Whimsical Wednesday Challenge Card Scroll Down to the Post Below!!!
.......
A Sparkling Good Flutter By Day!!!
Hello All,
.......
I am sorry this post literally has to be very Short. I found out this morning that my Grandma died so there have been things like phone calls ect... that kept me away from the computer and this post did not happen at 9am like I planned for it to!!!
.......
I really am O.K. I loved my Grandma and I am sad, but she has been in a Nursing Home for over 10 years now and she was ready to go so I am happy that she is in a better place!!! We stopped in to see her in Colorado just a little over a month ago and I am so glad we stopped on our way out of town because if we had rushed on to get home as we were behind anyway then I would always regret not stopping to see her now!!!!
.......
My Aunt Called to tell me and apparently she went to breakfast this morning and laid down to rest and just died in her sleep so that is the best most peaceful way to go and I am glad she was not suffering from anything at the time!!!!
.......
Anyway today is Flutter By Wednesday Time and Danni's Challenge this week was to make a Card using Sparkle or Bling on it. Well many months ago in early spring I had made this Flutter By Card with lots of sparkle in it and it just so happened this week that I needed a card just like it to send for a Birthday so I made another one up. It is not much different from my original one last spring because it was so perfect for the Birthday I needed it for. I had given my original one away so I needed to make another one anyway so I thought I would re-share it with you now as most people who read my blog now were not reading it back when I posted the card like this one before.
.......
All month long Danni is offering up Blog Candy on her Blog Danni's Dreams each week to help Celebrate her 40th Birthday Month, we have prizes and Guest Designers as well. Today our Guest Designers are None other than Anabelle 4yrs and Mathew 7 yrs, Danni's sweet Kiddo's!!! So stop by Danni's Blog and let them know how much you love their creations as well!!! If you play along and make a creation with a Butterfly or Fairy in it you can link it up in Mr. Linky on Danni's Blog too!!!!
.......
Flutter By Team Links:
.......
Ann ... Ashley ... Cassie ... Chris ... Christine... Harriet ... Heather ... Jodi ... Kim ... Lelia ... Michelle ... Nancy ... Nicola ... Stef ...

.......

So above is my Card I sponged the Sky and painted Shimmerz onto all of my Flutter By's and a tiny bit into the sky clouds.
Here is the view that really shows you all the Shimmerz I added in different colors to the Butterfly's and the sky.
Cute Heart Shaped Buttons, 3-D Butterfly's Side Dimensional View. This card was still fun to make the 2nd time around!!!!!! You know me I love a good SCENE!!!! ....... Well off to take care of my kids you have a very very Stampendous Flutter By Wednesday!!!!
.......
Heather

24 comments:

Lelia said...

Great job, Heather! You really are so good at creating scenes! :O)

Big Hugs,
Lelia

Jodi said...

A very pretty card for the challenge, I love the colors you used for it!! I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Heather... take good care of yourself too.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Christine said...

Lovely card Heather and once again, I'm sorry for your loss.

Blessings,
Christine

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous card ♥
Sorry to hear your news Heather...my thoughts are with you and the family x

Danni said...

So very sorry about your grandmother's passing. Huge hugs!!
Love your card, very pretty!

Cassie said...

this is lovely heather! it' so calming!
you are in my thoughts and prayers today - I'm so glad you got to visit her earlier this summer!

warmly,
cassie

the whimsical butterfly said...

Oh, sweetie I am so sorry but am glad to hear you are all at peace. I'm sorry for your loss though and you know that you can call me for anything girlie! BIG HUGS!!! xoxo

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Heather!
I'm so sorry about your Grandma...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Your card is absolutely LOVELY! Beautiful job on Danni's challenge.

Hugs,
Lisa

Kim R. said...

I'm so sorry for your loss!! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!!!

You card is so pretty!

Anita Hovey said...

So cute Heather! I love all the shimmer. So sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Heather...I love the scene you created!

My sympathy to you and your family on the passing of your grandmother...so glad that she is in a better place.

PaperCrafty said...

Beautiful card!! Heather, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!

Hugs~
Sheri

Kerry said...

Beautiful card Heather!

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your grandma. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

strawberry fields said...

So sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are with you.
This is such a pretty card
fiona x

Nicola said...

So sorry to hear your sad news Heather, my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.
Wowee what a fabulous scene, those butterflies sure have the wow factor sweetie and boy do they shimmer.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Susan said...

Gorgeous card and I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I'm glad she's in a better place. It makes it all the more easier for us to bear being without them.

de said...

Heather, your card is so pretty! And I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Kelly said...

Hi Heather, Sorry to hear about your grandmother, glad to hear you are at peace knowing she's in a better place. :) Fabulous card, love your background!
Kelly

Kelly said...

Hi Heather, Sorry to hear about your grandmother, glad to hear you are at peace knowing she's in a better place. :) Fabulous card, love your background!
Kelly

Kelly said...

Hi Heather, Sorry to hear about your grandmother, glad to hear you are at peace knowing she's in a better place. :) Fabulous card, love your background!
Kelly

Paula said...

Sorry to hear about Grandma...are you going back to Colorado?

Rachel said...

your card is sooo pretty!! I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma.
HUGS,
Rachel

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

So sorry to hear about your Grandma. Glad she moved on peacefully and is now in a better place. Big hugs to you!!

Love all your butterflies - I remember when you made this before. Such a great card!!

Regina said...

beautiful card!
I'm so sorry for your loss.
hugs Regina