Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday Time - Challenge a Fluttering and some flowers - 2nd Post today scroll down for my Featured Stamper Whimsical Wednesday Post

Flutteryby with Flowers
Happy Flutter By Wednesday Everyone!!!
.......
I will not make this post very long because I already posted today and told you all about my life for the day!!! LOL!!!!
.......
Wednesday if Flutterby Wednesday time and if you are new then what that means is you make a card with a Butterfly or a Fairy on it and each week there is also an additional challenge that if you want to you can add onto your Flutter By card!!! This weeks challenge was to add flowers to your card. So if you want to play along just make a card with the Butterfly or Fairy and link your post up to Danni (our Flutterby Challenge Creators) Blog

.......

We have a very talented team of Flutterby Stampers to gain wonderful inspiration from every week so make sure to stop by and see all of their creations for the week too!!!

.......

Ann... Cassie ... Chris... Christine... Harriet... Heather... Jodi... Lelia... Michelle... Nancy ... Nicola... Stef

.......

Here is my Flutter By Card for the week. I have been experimenting lately in taking past cards I have made and changing them up and adding to them excetera.

I sponged the sky with SU inks then I drew the grass with copics. I stamped the flowers up using my SU set Whimsical Garden and lavender lace, only orange, and yo yo yellow SU inks. I colored my digital The Character Cafe Fairy Belle digi images with my copics. First I adhered everything down on the card popped up with SU dimensional's and excess foam and rubber from my stamp sets and then I got out my Nesties lable #4 and I cut out the middle of the card so that I could then pop up that section of the card in this decorative shape.
.......
Well I guess that is about it for me today don't forget to enter my Celebration Blog Candy and scroll down for my Whimsical Wednesday post earlier today I had the pleasure of being the Featured Dare Devil stamper for the Whimsical Wednesday Diedrich Dare Team today!!!
........

Have a very very Stampendous Wednesday everyone!!! I will be busy doing school work with Piper since she missed 3 days this week with Strep throat!!! Uuugghhh poor girl!!!!

.......

Heather

16 comments:

Lelia said...

Wonderful take on the challenge this week. There you go with your scene again...great job, Heather!

Hugs,
Lelia

Tammy said...

Wow so colorfull!
Great job.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! Heather, this is just incredible hun!! You always use such pretty bright colors and have amazing details!! TFS! HUGS

Harriet Skelly said...

This is a very cute scene Heather! Hope Piper is feeling better! Hugs, harriet

Danni said...

Truly adorable!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Heather this is fantastic! your coloring on her is awesome and I love the beautiful background!

Queenie Jeannie said...

So sweet!!

Ann Kranitz said...

I just love how you created one of your FABULOUS scenes. This card is just fantastic!!!! Thanks so much for your extra kind words on my blog today!!!!

Jodi said...

Wow!! I love your pretty scene! You did a fabulous job on your coloring!
Very cute!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Gwen said...

All your projects today are just amazing! Love the bright, happy colors!

Cheri Howard said...

What a sweet card, Heather! Your fairy is too cute! Thanks for entering my blogversary candy and the PIF!

Nicola said...

Ooh Heather, you have created such a beautiful card. I love these fairies and especially the central one which you have popped up after cutting with nestie - I would never have thought of doing this but you can bet your bottom dollar that I WILL give this a try. Loving the scene you have created and those tulips actually look iris folded, a truly sensational creation sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

StampinCathy said...

This is one awesome and amazing card. I just love the colors and all the details of this card.

Michelle said...

SOrry I'm late in posting - crazy week! Love your FBW card today - very pretty! The colors are so bright and fun - they bring a smile to my face!! Awesome creation!

Regina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Regina said...

WOW!!! Heather, another absolutely stunning card! You have outdone yourself! I love the flying fairy.
Regina