Friday, September 11, 2009

Feature Fridays With The Character Cafe Team So Much Halloween Fun!!!!! - Our Last Post of this Cycle

Halloween Colors and a
.......
.......
Pumpkin Witching Good Time!!!!
Hi Everyone!!!! How are you today???
.......
I woke up with the worst Headache this morning so that is why I am posting later than normal I just could not stare at the computer screen until my HA medicine took effect but I feel so much better now!!! Good thing too because I have so much to do today and tomorrow and I can not afford to have a bad Head Ache on top of it!!! LOL!!!!!
........
So today is The Character Cafe Featured Friday and today is the last one of it's kind!!! We are at the end of this DT Term so many of my lovely Character Girls are sliding off the team after today's post!!! I will really miss them this team was a great team to be on!!! A few of us are staying on though so when we start back up in October you will still get to see some of the familiar faces and lots of new fun faces too!!!! Wooo Hooo can not wait to see who Kendra and Kelly pick to join us!!!! There is a DT Call going on right now if you want to participate with us check it out on Split Coast!!!!
.......
So When you are done here don't forget to stop by and wish my Character Cafe Team Mates a fond farewell and see what FUN creations they have for you this week too!!!
.......
The Character Cafe Design Team:
.......
........
........
So Now onto my Project!!! I made two of these Yesterday both a little different one for a Big Sneak Peak Release on Monday and Tuesday so you will definitely want to come back by and see the wonderfully adorable images Melissa is releasing at Pink Cat Studio next week!!!!
........
Anyway after I made the first one I loved it so much I knew it would be perfect for my The Character Cafe Project for this week and it would give me a great chance to use the wonderful new Release Halloween images from The August Release!!!!!
.......
So this is called a Double Pocket Card and I will be having a Tutorial on my blog on Tuesday with the Pink Cat Studio new Release images as well. The uses 1 8 1/2"x11" piece of Double sided DSP to make the Double Fold and then you just make the Book Marks and decorate the front however you want too!!!! Here is Petra Pumpkin Image from The Character Cafe August Release Images. Is she not the cutest thing you have ever seen??? I love her!!!! I colored her in Copics: YG00, YG03, YG08, YR00, YR04, YR09, E00, R00, E93, and RV21
I cut off the bottoms of my book marks because I used some fun things I can not show you yet so you can see them on Tuesday as well!!!! But I loved using my smaller Nestie pieces to make these Bookmarks my smaller Nesties hardly ever get used. I made the close matted nestie shape by tracing the nestie I just cut out on a different color of Card Stock and then I cut it out and that way the space between the Nesties are not so far apart!!!!
Above is BOO Witchy she is another of TCC's August Release images!!! She is colored in E31, E35, E07, E09, YR02, YR04, YR09, V000, V04, V17, YG00, YG03, YG09, E00, R00, E95, RV11. And here is Princess Ally she is from the June Releases from The Character Cafe she is so pretty but I thought she could be a little girl dressed up as a Princess for Halloween I almost drew a mask on her face and I ended up not doing that!!! She is colored up in V000, V04, V12, V17, E00, E50, E51, RV21, Y00, Y08
........
Well I am off to continue cleaning and getting ready for my BIL, SIL and my nieces and nephews to come for the fair on Sunday and Monday!!! Lots to do and get ready!!!
.......
I hope you have a Wonderful Friday everyone!!!!
........
Heather

16 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! Heather, these are just gorgeous creations!!! I love the colors and the images are adorable!! Hope you enjoy your weekend hun!! HUGS

Billie said...

Awesome job, Heather!! I can't wait until Tuesday so I can see your directions for this!!! :O)

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous creation Heather!! Love it!!

Lisa Foster said...

Wowza Heather!!! This is so darn CUTE!!!! What adorable images and your coloring is beautiful (as always)...glad your headache went away..ugh...nothing worse! Have a Happy Friday!
Hugs,
Lisa

Tammy said...

Wow Fantastic Job Heather! These are super cute.

Randi said...

Love all of your Halloween creations!! Such beautiful, vibrant coloring! Definitley in the Halloween mood!! I really love that double pocket card idea! TFS!!

Sara said...

Oh Heather this is adorable!! I'm gonna have to try this out, it's great!!!

Cassie said...

this is so cool! i've seen these before and always wanted to know how to make one! can't wait for your tutorial!!

Cassie said...

p.s. hope your headache is gone - i think it found me!

Danni said...

Very cute!!

FibreJunky said...

Very neat !! It's funny because that's exactly the kind of card I've been wanting to make. Can't wait to see your tutorial on Tuesday.

Piali said...

Fabulous work!!! very fun way to use all the lovely images in one.

TesaB said...

Hi Sweetie! You've done another stunner (but didn't expect less... hehe). This must be the most gorgeous double pocket card ever with the fantastic colors and cute images. And you sure left one heck of a cliff hanger until next week. I'll be back for sure.

I've decided I'm not going to miss you cause I'll visit often and I have you on my reader. Even though I don't leave love that often (yeah I know, bad me) your sparkling posts always cheers me up. Good luck with everything and I'll see you around!
Big hug on you

Regina said...

Heather, as always your working is amazing! Your douple pocket card with the wonderful DSP looks great!
The images looks gorgeous and your colouration is absolutely stunning... as always!
lovely greetings - Regina

Kendra said...

These are so darned cute Heather!!! Can't wait to see your tut on Tues :) One of your images jumped off the page at me and gave me a cool idea, so thanks for that too - he he

Kelly said...

Hi Heather, Love your pocket card, what a cute idea! Great job on your colouring and love your dp's.
You rocked the Feature Friday again this week!!
Kelly ;)