Friday, September 4, 2009

Feature Friday with The Character Cafe Team

Good Morning All,
......
Well as always Fridays are my day to Post Feature Friday with my Character Cafe Image. I have a really pretty Card using the New Release image Seymore Sea Turtle, but for some reason blogger is not letting me upload any images to my blog today!!!!
.......
We are on our way out of town but I will take my card with me and hopefully some time in the next day or two I can find a computer and try again to post my card!!!
.......
I am sorry for the inconvenience I do not know what is up with Blogger on this one???
.......
You can check out my Lovely DT girls though to see what they have for you to see today in the Character Cafe Image Line!!!!!!
.......
The Character Cafe Design Team:
.......
.......
.......
Hope I can come back after we get to the Lake of the Ozarks to finish off this Post with pictures after all that is what you come for right??
.......
Have a Stampendous Labor Day Weekend!!!
.......
Heather

6 comments:

PaperCrafty said...

Hi Heather!! Have a wonderful Holiday Weekend!!

Jennifer said...

Have a GREAT long weekend!

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Heather! I hope you have this weekend! Hugs, Lisa

Regina said...

hello, Heather
enjoy the weekend!

Sweet greetings - Regina

Randi said...

Hey Heather!!!
Sorry you are having blogger issues!
Don't stress. Just relax and ENJOY your trip!

Just wanted to say congrats on the Pink Cat Studio guest designer spot!!! I will definitley be back to check out your wonderful creations!!!

Have a safe and fun trip!

Alicia said...

Heather,

Just checking in on your blog and was wondering what you were going to do with the new IDA at SU? I know you are a demo, but didn't know how you interpretted the new "rules". Let me know what you are going to be doing with your blog, I'm curious to see the route that others are taking.

Thanks, Alicia