Sunday, September 20, 2009

Did you wonder where I am at???

Custom Order Birthday Cards
Hi Everyone,
.......
Edited to Say: I added the pictures I said I would try to add later in my post but I guess that is pretty obvious right? LOL!!!

.......

Just wanted to let everyone know I am still here and I am O.K. I think with finding out about my Grandma dying last week and the fact that we have had company quite a bit of the last 10 days I am just worn out and my Creative MOJO has taken a hike somewhere?? I did get some cards done for my custom orders for my Mother in Law she helped me put 11 of them together yesterday and I had cut for the other 10 just need to do the finishing touches and assembly for them. I did get pictures of the Woman's Birthday cards I will try to add a picture of the on here later tonight or tomorrow!!!
For these cards I got out my SU! Inspired by Nature Set. I just had to have this set when it came out in the SU! Catalog and then I have never used these flowers which were the reason I had to have the set, but it was nice to use them on these cards!! I colored the BOLD flowers with my SU! Markers in Regal Rose and Rose Red along the edges then Barely Banana and Summer Sun for the Flower Center and the stems are garden green. I distressed the edges of that panel with my trusty Kitchen Knife and then matted that on SU! Card Stock in Regal Rose, I did a Purely Pomegranate panel and embossed it with my SU! Big Shot and the CB embossing folder text and texture then I put all of that on a Pretty in Pink Card Back and added some Very Vanilla 1/4" Gross Grain Ribbon. Pretty Easy but yet pretty too I think at least!!! My Mother in Law needed 21 Female Birthday Cards, 15 Male Birthday Cards, and 20 Thinking of You/Get Well Cards for her Ladies Axillary at her church to send out throughout the year to Church Members. Tasha , Emily, (SU! Down lines, good friends, next door neighbor, and fellow members of Dazzling Diamonds Custom Crafting Design Team) and I divided the cards up and each made 17 to 21 of the cards that were custom ordered.
......
Willow left today to go up to the Farm with Poppy and Grandma Schlatter and now Tucker keeps talking about Cows and the Farm so we might have to arrange for him to get to go visit soon too!!! I will try to have something for you Monday or Tuesday, but if I do not then I will definitely be back on Wednesday for Flutter By Wednesday and Whimsical Wednesday - The Diedrich Dare Challenges!!!!!
.......
I hope you are all well and just wanted to pop in and tell you I will post some eye candy for you again very soon!!!
.......
Heather

5 comments:

PaperCrafty said...

Very pretty Heather!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

So glad to see you back-I was gone all weekend but hope you can chat soon! I hope your family is getting in some good time to visit and everyone is feeling a little better this week. I'm so sorry for your loss and know that I've been thinking of you my friend! xoxo

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful cards and just love the image and colors.

Tanya said...

These are so pretty! I love that set...!

Regina said...

these look gorgeous!