Wednesday, September 30, 2009

3rd Post today Sneaks Below -I decided to wait!!!! LOL Also Our very first The Character Cafe Blog Hop is tomorrow night at Midnight I can not wait!!

Hi All,
.......
I decided to share my second Sneak Peak project for the Scarecrow image for Inktegrity and the other image I am sneaking tomorrow for Inktegrity and post them both tomorrow since I already posted twice today!!! LOL!!!
.......
Don't want to give you too much Eye Candy in one day!!! LOL!!!!
.......
Have a Stampendous Wednesday Evening!!! See you tomorrow!!! Also tomorrow night at Mid Night is our very first The Character Cafe Blog Hop to showcase our new releases with the new Design Team I can not wait!!! Wooooo Hooooo!!!!
.......
Heather

6 comments:

Lelia said...

TEASE!!! I like lots of eye candy! :O) I'll be here tomorrow!

Hugs,
Lelia

AK Stamper said...

Heather your just plain "EVIL" teasing us the way your doing!!! LOL

Guess I'll have to check it out tomorrow.

Shell~Alaska

Avril Ann said...

What a "tease you are Heather, if I am awake at midnight tomorrow I will be there....Hugs Avril xxx

StampinCathy said...

I'm with everyone else.....You are a big tease. Can't wait.

craftykitten said...

Very cruel to make everyone wait Heather - but I'm sure it will be worth it.

Hugz
Dawn xx

Nicola said...

Golly gosh all your above posts must have taken you hours Heather, they were well worth the wait.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-