Friday, August 28, 2009

Your Next Stamp DT Call ends today

.......
(This card uses stamps from 3 different companies. I started with a white card and sponged and water colored and used my copics to create this fun farm scene!!! It is one of my all time favorite cards probably because we are from Kansas and Hubby grew up on a farm and my kids love to go visit Grandma and Poppy on the farm too!!!)
.......
Hi Everyone!!!!
.......
While finally finding some time to blog hop tonight Ashely reminded me that the new company Your Next Stamp has a DT Call that ends today. I had seen it the other day and thought I want to do that their images are really cute, but then got busy with the kiddo's and forgot to post about it.
.......
Anyway all they ask is that you post 2 of your favorite cards on your blog and post about them and their call and link them and then link your post in their comment section on the Your Next Stamp blog, and then you can be considered for the DT. So anyway here is my Favorite 2 cards except I could not pick just two so I had to but three in I could not decided between two of them!!! LOL!!!! You know me I love to color and I love pictures so it is hard to pick my absolute favorites some times!!!!
(This image is colored with copics I tried to pick papers to go with the Easter Egg theme of this cute image. You can not see all of the shading and blending as well but there is a lot of shading and blending in this image. I showed the close up of the image in the original post and you could see it in the close up)
.......
(The Tree sign, and girls are digi images I drew the tree house added onto the tree and made the wooden hanging ladder to add the the Tree Scene of the image - Colored with Copics and water colors)
.......
So there is still a couple of hours head on over to Your Next Stamp and check out their store and blog, and their cute cute images they just had a release to boot!!!!
.......
Heather

7 comments:

TesaB said...

Love your choice of cards. I'm still totally amazed about your tree house. Glad you brought it up again, truly inspiring. Good luck!!! They do have the cutests stamps and they sure seem to fit your style!!!

Regina said...

Fingers crossed! Best of luck!
Regina

Avril Ann said...

Good Luck Heather, with your work you can't fail to be choosen. Hugs Avril xxx

PaperCrafty said...

Great cards!! Good luck Heather!!

Cr8ive ME said...

what lovely cards.

{{hugs}}
Mary

Cassie said...

good luck girlfriend - for this one and for TGF one!! you are uber talented!! i'm crossing everything for you - they would be lucky to have you on their teams!!

Nicola said...

Everything is crossed for you Heather as all your creations ROCK!
My chin always hits the floor in awe when I view your fabulous work.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-