Monday, August 10, 2009

Where is Heather??? LOL and What happened to the Twinkling Tuesdays??? What are you all up to these days??

Tuesdays Still Twinkle even on Hiatus!!!!
.......
Hello Again,
.......
This week is the last week of summer for Piper my 7 year old. I can not believe she is going to be a 2nd grader starting next Monday!!!!!!??? I know all of you Mom's out there also know how fast the time flies, but really where does the time fly by??? It seems like it was just spring break and now Summer Vacation is over!!! Wow!!!! Piper starts 2nd Grade on August 17th, and Willow will start Pre-K on August 31st. She is going to a new pre-school so she is excited and apprehensive all at the same time!
.......
I think all of us Mom's are different some of us can not wait for the kids to grow up and get older and some of us want to keep them young. I am one of the latter I have a hard time with each Birthday because I just enjoy them so much and I want to keep them little that is just how I feel, but they are growing and I would not want them not to grow I just really enjoy the young years when they need you more and you are so important to them I know that will all come to an end way to soon so I treasure all of their young life's!!!! I do not want to rush any of it and I do not want them to be closer to the next big step until the day it comes along.
........
Well I promised my girls that this week is all for them and having fun and enjoying our last few days of summer together!!! So if you do not see me around a ton this week you will know why.
.......
I will of course be here for Flutter By Wednesdays, Feature Fridays, Etsy Saturday and Inktegrity Release on Sunday so not like I can be gone much!!!! LOL
.......
I also want to share pictures of our fun time in Colorado and the great activities that we got to do as well but I have not had the chance to transfer the pictures from my Camera to the Computer yet so I plan to work on that some tomorrow.
.......
Now Have you been wondering what has happened to Twinkling Tuesdays??? Well I have been meaning to tell you, but all of my Tuesdays have seemed to be very busy days so I have not posted on Tuesdays for a few weeks. So What is up with Twinkling Tuesday?? Well we are on Hiatus until fall. Madelynn and her Mom Jessica the Creators of Twinkling Tuesdays actually moved from Chicago to Nashville a few weeks ago and they are quite busy, and the rest of the Twinkling Girls seemed to have pretty busy summers as well so we took a Hiatus and when we come back there are going to be lots of cool new changes and cool new things that will become part of Twinkling Tuesdays so you will not want to miss out!!!!!
.......
I have to take the kiddo's swimming but I do have a card mostly done for you so I will try to get back later today to share it with you too!!!!
.......
I would love to know what all of you have been up to so leave me a comment and tell me about your fun summer activities!!!!!
Heather

3 comments:

Randi said...

Heya Heather!! I am so glad you are enjoying your summer!! My summer flew by because I was studying and now I am trying to cram everything possible in!! So, I know what you mean!!

Thanks for all of your amazing comments. Hearing from you is always reason to smile. Thanks for all your kind, encouraging words!

I hope your last days of summer are blissful!! Looking forward to your crafty return!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi Heather! Hope you are enjoying your break! Summer sure is busy! My daughter is 7 and in 2nd grade also. I started homeschooling yesterday so she already is in second grade. She will always be my baby. Goes tooooo fast!

Enjoy your last bits of summer.

hugs,
Chris

Maria Matter said...

Hi Heather!
Time does fly...my baby is eleven, I'll have a house full of teens soon! eek!
lol
I think it's great that you're concentrating on your sweeties before school starts, they're blessed to have a mother like you!
Enjoy!
Blessings, Maria