Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sneak Peak - Digital Delights New Releases for this Thursday!!!! Design Team Call, and 1 day left to participate in this DD Sketch Challenge #4 !!!

A Sneak Peak Scene
It is Release Week at Digital Delights and today is my assigned day to show you my Peak a Boo Sneak Peaks of my Card for this release. On Thursday you can come back and see the full View of the Card and let me tell you this months release images are so so so so so so so so so stinking cute!! I just love every one of them!!!! Wendy is a very talented illustrator and you are going to want every single one of the images being released this week!!!! I am not kidding I am trying to convince Wendy to rubberize this release because they are just that darn cute!!!
.......
So this week starting Yesterday on Monday some of my Team Mates started sharing their Peak a Boo Sneaks so check out all the Team Mates and the Digital Delights Blog/Store site to see all the peaks that are out so far!!!
.......
Our Design Team:
.......
Wendy - Illustrator
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......

So Below are two of my Peak a Boo Sneaks, and above at the top is my 3rd Peak a Boo Sneak. Can you guess what this months theme is??? Well I can not tell you, I just want you to know they are AMAZING images and totally adorable!!! The Digital Delights New Release on Thursday is a must have!!!!

.......

.......
You still have 2 days to participate in this weeks Sketch Challenge over at Digital Delights Delightful Sketches Site, to earn your very own Guest Designer spot, and or some Free Digital Delights images!!! Wendy has never drawn an image I do not love so you are going to have a really really hard time picking which free images you want if you win!!!
.......
All you have to do to win is go to the Digital Delights Sketches Site and pick up the current sketch make a project with it then link up to Mr. Linky and we will go out on Wednesday night and pick the one we like the best!!!
.......
So Thursday is going to be the release of the next Sketch Delightful Sketches #5 I know you will love it and all of the cards the DT have made to give you some examples on how to do the sketches!!!! This DT is one incredibly talented Design Team and all of their cards are just so super cute, and they always give me so much inspiration too!!!!
.......
Do you love Wendy's images as much as I do?? Would you love to work with them every month??? Well now is your chance Wendy is looking for her next Design Team and you could be one of the Lucky Talented Designers that gets that spot. Just go to the Digital Delights Store/Blog and read the requirements then send in your application to become part of the Digital Delights 2nd DT!!!!!
.......
Don't Miss out on your opportunity to work with Wendy (Illustrator), and Cindy (DT coordinator) and these super cute wonderful Digi Images!!!
.......
Well I can not wait until Thursday when I get to share my two cards I have made to showcase these wonderful images!!! I made one for the New Release, and one for the new Sketch Challenge that starts the same day of the Release!!
........
See you back ver soon!!! Also Scroll down for my Card today it is a card using the New Releases for Inktegrity which were released on Sunday.
.......
Heather

3 comments:

PaperCrafty said...

Love the sneak peak Heather~can't wait till the release!! I bought my first image last week and did the sketch for my TPE design card this week.:D

Sara said...

Can't wait to see the full picture!!

Lisa Foster said...

Great sneakie, Heather! I can't wait to see the FULL card!!! I agree...this release is SO FUN!!! Hugs, Lisa