Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Release Week for Inktegrity Images!!!! Have a Ball!!!

Even when you Sweat
.......
.......
you can still be Pretty
.......
.......
and have a Ball doing it!!!
Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!!!!
.......
Have you been over to Inktegrity and picked up your New Have a Ball Images and Sentiments??? If you haven't you really should all of the Sentiments are in a package for just $1 and they are so cute and work well with all of the images this release!!!
.......
The new release hit the store on Sunday and so you can get them right now!!! Today for my card I choose to use the Inktegrity image Tennis Girl and one of the Sentiments from the Have a Ball Sentiment package. Guess what sentiment I used??? Yep you got it that was an easy one I used the Have a Ball sentiment with this card!!! Inktegrity also released a little girl holding a Football, a little boy holding a foot ball, and the sentiment package too!!
.......
Back in College and the first couple of years after college I had a great Tennis Partner and we played Tennis almost every day!!! We had so much fun and I really miss those days!!! I actually met my husband playing Tennis because my Tennis Partner was one of his Co-Workers and she invited him to come play with us because he was new in town, and we met and became great friends (we talked on the phone some nights for 7 plus hours!!!) Yet I dated a couple other guys and then one day I thought why am I talking to him for hours and hours on end yet dating other guys??? We were engaged just shortly after we started dating because we already knew everything about each other from all of our logged phone hours!!! LOL!!!!
.......
My Team Mates have been posting cards all week with the cutest layouts, and coloring, and images well of course the images are cute they are all from this New Release over at Inktegrity by Joni!!!! So anyway don't forget to stop by my Team Mates and scroll though some of their great creations using these super cute new images!!!
.......
Integrity Design Team Members:
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
Now onto my Card for today. I had already colored the girl up in Purple and Green accessories and then I went to pick my DSP's and Card Stock after that. I knew the card back would most likely have to be SU Color Certainly Celery. So I picked a couple of purples to go with it, but in the end I only used Perfect Plum and Certainly Celery in my card pieces. I had several of the 2007 Sale-A-Bration Simply Scrappin Packs which had this really pretty Certainly Celery DSP in it.
.......
I first put the card minus the adhesive together and I just felt like something was missing so I went and got out one of my SU Back Ground stamps (don't know the name of this one because I got it at a Garage Sale), but anyhow it is a floral/paisley background and I inked it up in Certainly Celery then I stamped that on the Certainly Celery card back and it added so much to the card (at least I think it did!!! LOL!!!)
.......
Then I used that Certainly Celery DSP and cut it out with the 2nd biggest shape from my Nesties Label2 and I cut and embossed it with my SU Big Shot. I used the largest shape from labels 2 and cut out the matted piece on SU Perfect Plum Card Stock. The green layer is popped up from the purple layer with SU Stampin Dimensionals, but the Purple layer is not popped up from the horizontal strip of SU Perfect Plum DSP from the solid color DSP paper packs SU sells. The whiter layer of the strip is not popped up from the more purple layer of the strip, but the purple layer is popped up from the card back using SU Stampin Dimensionals again.
.......

I colored up this really cute Inktegrity Tennis Girl digi image up in Copics:

.......

Hair, E50, E53, Y28

.......

Skin: R00, E00, E95, and RV21

.......

Clothes, Shoes, Socks, and Hair bows: G20, G21, G24, BV000, BV00, and BV02

.......

Tennis Ball, and Tennis Racket: YG00, YG02, Y00, Y08, Y38

.......

In this view you can really see how all the layers are popped up or not popped up from each other.

.......

I went to my ribbon section of my Scrap Book/Stamping room and cut pieces of Perfect Plum SU gross grain 1/4" ribbon, and some sheer organza shimmery ribbon that looks almost perfect for the SU Certainly Celery color. I tied them together in the middle attached the Perfect Plum ends to the Certainly Celery ends with glue dots and then cut the ribbon triangle ends into both layers of ribbon. All the layers of this card are attached with SU glue dots. The image layer is popped up using excess foam and rubber from my stamp sets that way that layer is popped up even more

.......

Well I guess that about does it for me on this card. I posted pictures of Piper on her first Day of 2nd Grade today (Monday) in her really cool 80's Neon outfit and accessories so don't miss scrolling down to see the pictures!!!

.......

I will be back mid morning tomorrow with my Sneak Peaks of this weeks Digital Delights New Release. These images are so perfect for me and my family and especially the State I live in and my Hubby you are going to fall in love with them the minute you see them!!!!

.......

Have a Stampendous Tuesday Everyone!!!!

.......

Heather

8 comments:

TesaB said...

Hi sweetie! Another fab card! Gorgeous colors and all the layers makes it really special! And wow, were your girls looking pretty yesterday! LOL! Nothing like the 80's look! Have a beautiful day!

Regina said...

hi, Heather
how pretty and such an unusual color combo too! Your use of DSP Certainly Celery is brilliant! I especially like the way you colored the girl!
hugs Regina

Tammy said...

Hi Heather
Hope Piper had a great first day of school yesterday. I thought she look so cute!
The tennis card came out great. I love the green and purples!

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute Heather!! I love you you used the BG stamps. I always forget about those.

~*Joni said...

Awesome color combo! She looks quite preppy, doesn't she? Very country club. :D Thank you so much for your wonderful designs Heather! Hope day 2 of school was just as fabulous and exciting.

Cathy said...

This is so cute!! I love the colors that you chose. I'm sorry I haven't been around in a while. Life has just been overwhelming lately!! I hope to get back on track ASAP. Hugs, Cathy

de said...

Ka-ute!

Sandie O said...

You angel card is so cute I love the colors.