Friday, August 21, 2009

New Release Blog Hop with The Character Cafe!!!! Get a Discount on Images and Earn Free Images along the way Plus a Grand Prize and 2nd Place Prize!!

Peace to You from Angelica
Today is the day finally!!! Today we get to Hop along with the Character Cafe Girls and see all of the new releases and win some images along the way!!! What could be better than Free images???
.......
So you will start the hop on The Character Cafe Store and Blog here. You will hop along and I will be your 3rd stop, then you will end your hop at The Character Cafe Blogspot here.
........
What you need to do to win the FREE new release images is leave a comment on each persons blog along the way then become a follower of The Character Cafe Blogs.
.......
So without further Adu I bring you my Team Mates and my Project!!! A few of the team mates are sick or away on family business so Sarah, Mary, and Shelley are not part of today's hop. You can always check out their awesome blogs though when you are done with the hop!!!
.......
The Character Cafe Design Team:
.......
.......
.......
I introduce to you Angelica. Angelica comes with 4 different images 3 have Christmas Sayings above her and 1 does not. I was making a 2nd project with Angelica in Christmas colors that I love but I ran out of time to finish her due to an active 2 year old. However I may try to add her later today so if you want to see Angelica in another project you can check back later.

Angelica is cut out with my Scallop Circle Nesties and That gorgeous paper behind her is SU Metallic Shimmery Silver paper which goes really well with the shimmerz I painted on her wings. I took this view so you can see the shimmery bling about the paper and her wings.

.......

I colored Angelica up with my Copics and her wings are painted in Royal Purple shimmerz. I actually colored the light purple background with my copics too and I traced around the scallops of the circle with another copic.
.......
Skin: R00, E00, E93, Rv02
........
Dress: V000, V04, V12, V17
.......
Hair: Y00, Y06, Y08, Y38
.......
Background and scallop traced with BV01, V17

I added some pretty purple Prima Flowers in several colors and shapes. I also added Dew Drops to two of the corners in purple and silver colors. The Papers I used are Stampin Up's Perfect Plum and Lavender lace Card Stock, and SU Metallic Silver Shimmery Card Stock, and SU's Perfect Plum Patterned Paper Pack. The layers are popped up using SU stampin dimensionals and excess foam and rubber from my stamps.

.......

Now that you are done here you can head on over to see what Kendra and Kelly have in store for you on Kendra's Blog here.

.......

Don't forget somewhere along the hop are some hidden free images and here is the rest of the rules:

.......

The Code you can use to get a 30% off your next The Character Cafe images purchase is: 58620271

.......

To be eligible to win the Grand Prize or the 2nd Place Prize you need to:

.......

Comment on every one's blog and becoming a follower will get you a ballot.

.......

Anyone telling us they have mentioned our blog hop somewhere else will get another ballot.

.......

All existing members & new members of our store site will receive a free image after the blog hop.

.......

First prize is 4 images of your choice.Second prize is 2 images of your choice.Code will allow you 30% off your purchases at the store.

.......

Code is good from Friday Aug 21st 12:00pm until Tuesday Aug. 25th at midnight.

.......

Have a Stampendous Day and enjoy The Character Cafe New Release Blog Hop!!!!!

.......

Heather

29 comments:

Kendra said...

What a fantasic shiny card! I love all the shimmers and that paper is to die for! Great colouring too and I can't wait to see the other one you've done up :) Fabulous job.

Kelly said...

Hi Heather,
WOW!! Fabulous card Heather, love all the detail, flower, dewdrops, ribbon & the paper is beautiful.
This is the first time I've seen Angelica coloured up...you really brought her to life.
Great card!!
Kelly

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my goodness!! How adorable!!! I have to tell you that I so much LOVE the color purple and this really rocks!! Your coloring wonderful and this made me smile today!! TFS!! Hope you enjoy your weekend!! HUGS

Margie said...

What a beautiful card! Love the purple and coloring!
I've missed visiting you ;) You have been busy!
TFS :*) margie

TesaB said...

Heather, Sweetie! I'll sure miss you too!!! But you're only a blog hop away so I'll stay in touch. Hope you will too!

And what a fab card you've done for today! She is such a pretty gal, and the sentiment, the coloring, the glitter gives such a beautiful Christmas spirits feeling. Love that you made her in non traditional colors! Take care!

Scrap2day said...

Oh Angelica is adorable! And to get 3 different sayings is so cool!
Love your card! so so pretty!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Love the layout on this card and the colours you have used Hugs Julie x

Amanda K said...

Beautiful Card! She is so pretty!!

Shelley said...

A fantastic card. Great work hugs Shelley

Steph said...

Heather! so cute!!
I thought at first you airbrushed the background, I can't believe it's Copics...I must get me some :)
I know you had asked about the other DT, it's for Stamp Insanity and Wild Flower Kids Stamp Co, both new companies. We're eagerly awaiting the stamps, so the DT should be up and running in Sept :)
I will miss you and all your projects, but we still have another month to play in the sandbox together. lol :)

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Cute card! Love the colors!

Debbie Yates said...

Oh Heather...how cute Angelica is....love all that shimmer....makes me smile.

christie5hs said...

Thanks Heather for that beautiful card!! I just love Angelica and what you did with her!

Lois said...

Heather, Angelica is very sweet. Nice card.

Kim said...

Wow, the color purple and Angels are two of my very favorite things so naturally I absolutely love Angelica! I love that you have given so much detail as well! She is beautiful and inspiring!

Regina said...

hi, Heather
what an amazing card! Angelica is so sweet beautiful! She looks like as a guardian angel.
Have a lovely weekend and sweet greetings - Regina

Billie said...

Awe, Heather...how angelic she is!!! (pardon the pun) Love how you used the purple colors on this!!!

char j said...

love the purples. it's simple but impressive.

Kai1 said...

Lovely! card always love seeing what people do with there copic markers.

Angie said...

Love the colors you chose, the image is just too cute! Of course love all the shimmers too:)

Julie E said...

What a great card! I just purchased my first set of copics so thanks for sharing all the details, your coloring is always so good!

Piali said...

Cute card!!! love the colors.

Bunny-Zoe said...

Gorgeous card Heather, love the cute image and the papers and colour scheme are so pretty. Hugs Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Love the card!

Tammy

Lisa Foster said...

Wow Heather!!! This is so CUTE!!! Love the purple! What a cute image too! Hugs, Lisa

Renata van Miltenburg said...

What a lovely card, the strong layout and colours go very well with this sweet image!

Sunny regards, Renata

Deanne Burton said...

Such a cute card!!!On to the next blog!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Heather this is lovely! adorable image and I love the shimmer! Great job!
blessings, Maria

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is too cute!! I love your coloring, layout, and non-traditional Christmas colors!! The image is so sweet!!

hugs,
Chris