Monday, August 31, 2009

Inktegrity DT Sample - Mama's Sweet Boy

A Mother's Love is Never Ending!!!!
Hi and Good Morning everyone!!!
.......
I had planned to post this card on Saturday afternoon, but Tucker was not feeling well and Hubby was out of town so Mommy had to do some much needed comforting all day!!!!
.......
That is O.K. though because I just love being their Mommy and it is nice to be needed and very nice to have them want to cuddle with me once in a while!!!!
.......
It is also sort of fitting for the image I am going to share with you today!!! This sweet image that Joni over at Inktegrity has designed would be perfect for a card given to a friend who is expecting, and encouraging card just to cheer on a friend who is having a tuff time being pregnant which don't we all in those last few months??? It could also be a great image for a big brother card or gift or a baby shower card, or even for a new baby card too!!!!
.......
This week all week we will be sharing images from the new Inktegrity release happening on September 4th!!! So all during the week head out to my team mates and delight in these wonderful new images Joni will be releasing!!! The BONUS is you do not have to wait until the 4th to get them the image we are sneak peaking each day will be available that same day for purchase!!! Talk about instant gratification!!!! Wooo Hooo. I will be back later today to share my card for today's release images!!! I just know you are going to love these images I sure do!!!!!
.......
So when you are done her make sure to see if any of my team mates have their projects for today's release done!!! Some may and some may not just yet!!!
.......
Inktegrity Design Team: Owner - Joni
.......
.......
......
So below is my Card. I used SU Card Stocks in Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, and Elegant Eggplant for the hearts cut out with my Scalloped Heart Nesties, The Card Back is on the New SU in color Nestie Rich Razzelberry so so pretty!!!! The DSP is Perfect Plum DSP pack from SU. The flowers are Primas the rhinestone brad is an SU brad from the Circle Rhinestone Ice Collection, and the Dew Drops are shades of purples and mauve's.
I colored my Inktegrity image with my Copics in these colors:
.......
Hair: E33, E35, E37, E39
.......
Skin: E02, R00, RV02
.......
Dress and Shirt: V000, V04, V15, V09, V95, V99, V12
.......
Boys Shirt B21, B24, B29
.......

.......

So today is Willow's first day of Pre-K she is so excited about going to school she has been waiting for two weeks since the elementary kids all started school and she is so excited!!!! Hopefully when I get back later today to post my other Inktegrity Release card I can add some pictures of her first day outfit she is so excited to wear it!!!! Tonight we had to paint her finger nails and get things ready to go for tomorrow!!!! She looked so cute!!! As I went to shut her door for the night after tucking her in and kissing her goodnight she said Mommy really excited and I said yes and she said well almost screamed I can not wait for school tomorrow!!! How adorable!!!!

.......

I hope you enjoy my Inktegrity Card this image was such a pretty one to color up and it made me happy to think of when I was getting ready to have my 2nd baby Willow, Piper was a girl though and only just 2 years old, but this card brought back good memories!!!!

.......

Heather

10 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Heather, wow what a gorgeous card, i love the image and the lovely colours youve chosen here. So many gorgeous makes since my last visit, thank you for sharing. Hugs Linda x

Regina said...

hi, my sweet
oh, this is just ADORABLE! I love the DSP and the image is beautiful and love, love, love the color combo!!! Great work as always!
I wish Willow a wonderful first day in the pre school!
Have a nice day and lovely greetings - Regina

~*Joni said...

Awww Heather! This truly made me smile when I saw it on the blog!! I love the softness of your cards, you do such amazing work with coloring in images. Your layout is so sweet with all the subtle details - the purple is just beautiful and goes so well with his blue shirt. Thank you so much Heather!! I hope your DS feels better soon. :(

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW! Heather, this is just adorable!! I really love your color choices here and the sweet image!! TFS!! HUGS

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card Heather!! I love the colors and the sweet heart layers. Perfect touches for this sweet image.

Tammy said...

Hi Heather
What a sweet card. I just love how you put it all together. Your use of Copics is wonderful. Great Job!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Ohhhhh she is adorable and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you colored her hair! Love all that purple too :)

Danni said...

Very cute!!

Maria said...

Hey Heather!! wow, it's been a while. I've been seriously slacking on my commenting. . .I've been so busy this summer. I've been driving 50 miles one way and back daily for the past month. My daughter was attending summer school at the university that she will be attending in the fall. Unfortunately, she can't drive! I'm on a 3 week break until she starts school again. I was hanging out on campus while she attended her classes. Ugggh!

Wow, such a pretty card! I love the pretty purple colors and your beautiful coloring!! I think the image makes for a perfect Mother's Day image too!

Glad to hear that you daughter seem excited for school. She'll have fun!! They grow up so quickly huh!

HOpe all is well and thanks for dropping by my blog!! It was great to see you!

Maria

Nicola said...

Totally gorgeous Heather, love this cute image and your fab combo and ain´t those nesties just gorgeous!
Hugs,
Nicola -x-