Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday Time!!!!! A Fluttering Purple Varigade

Fluttering Purple Varigades
Hi Everyone!!!!!,
.......
Well I made this card yesterday and planned to post it early this morning after Piper got on the Bus, but a friend in need - needed me to be there for her and that took precedence of posting my card!!!! So I am going to post it now, sorry it is later than normal.
.......
This week our lovely team mate Kim challenged us to use or favorite quote with our Flutter By Cards. Unfortunately I do not really have any quotes and the few I did have do not work with Flutter By so I used my favorite Sentiment set Butterfly Sentiments from The Greeting Farm. I do not own this set yet just stamped a bunch of images up when I was visiting my good friends Janna, and Jesswho are both on The Greetinf Farm DT and Jess actually created this set with Marie's. I searched and searched last night for the longer sayings in this set but I could not find them and so I ended up using the My Friend sentiment from that set since the others I had stamped up, seem to be eluding me right now.
.......
When you get done seeing my Flutter By Creation then head on out to my team mates and see what great creations they have come up with this week as well!!!
.......
The Flutter By Featured Stampers Team:
.......
Ann...Cassie...Chris...Christine...Harriet...Heather...Jodi...Kim...Lelia...Michelle...Nancy...Nicola...Stef...and our wonderful Creator Danni of Danni's Dreams Blog
.......
So below is my Flutter By Card for this week. I guess I am on a purple and green kick this week!!!!! I got out SU Card Stock in Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum DSP pack, and Elegant Eggplant. I also threw in some Certainly Celery for contrast to all the purples!!!
.......

I cut out 3 layers of Label #4 Nesties and embossed them with my SU Big Shot.

Several layers of the card are popped up either with SU Stampin Deminsionals or excess foam and rubber from my stamp sets. I colored the background of the Sentiments and the Butterfly in the same purples I used to Varigade Flutter By Anya's Hair.

I colored up Flutter By Anya using my Copics in these colors:
Skin: R00, E00, E95, and R21
.......
Hair: V000, V04, V12, and V17
.......
Outfit: V00, V04, V12, V17, G20, G21, G24
.......
Well I have got to go do stuff with the kids and work on the never ending laundry pile and I am behind on things today so I will not drown on today about what we have been up to, but the last few days have been fun ones!!!! Hopefully I will get to tell more about them tomorrow when I post my Card for Inktegrity this week!!!
.......
Have a Stampendous Flutter By Wednesday!!!!
.......
Heather

17 comments:

Michelle said...

Heather - this is so pretty! Of course, I'm partial to all things purple but still it's gorgeous! Anya is just stunning - totally love it!! So glad you were able to play along this week - your cards are always so beautiful!

Jodi said...

A very sweet and pretty card Heather! Love the colors you chose for her too! Hope you find your word stamps!
Hugs
Jodi =)

TesaB said...

Wowsers! This is jaw dropping gorgeous! AMAZING colors, and wow is she pretty with that hair! Happy laundry! LOL!

PaperCrafty said...

AWESOME card Heather!! I love the colors and you did a FABULOUS job coloring!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh I love the purples and green Heather - so pretty!

Kim said...

That is so beautiful, Heather!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow! this is absolutely gorgeous! that purple is awesome, your coloring is more awesome and the card is fabulous! WOW!!!

hugs,

Nancy said...

Purple is my favorite color, so I was immediately drawn to your card!! I love the hair...it rocks! Heather, awesome job this week!!

AK Stamper said...

Hey Heather, Beautiful card.....love the colors that you used!

Shell~Alaska
SBS28

Lisa Foster said...

WooHoo!!! Heather!!! This is totally AWESOME, Girl! LOVE the purple! Your coloring is outstanding...esp. on her HAIR! Wow! Hugs, Lisa

Regina said...

hi, Heather
your card is absolutely adorable!! Love everything about it!
hugs Regina

Ann Kranitz said...

Super adorable!!! Love the colors and the die you used.

Christine said...

So cute, I love that little fairies hair. It's beautiful and unique!

Blessings,
Christine

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMG!! WOW!! Heather, she's just sooo gorgeous in purple!! Love your brilliant creation!! TFS!! HUGS

Cassie said...

this is divine heather!! great layout - pretty colors!!

you're such a good friend - way to put her before a "post"!!

Tanya said...

How cute! I love her hair! So fun, hee hee!

Nicola said...

Wowee I adore your colouration of Anya - the purple hair rocks! Ooh I feel a spend coming on for this fabulous stamp and those nesties are so gorgeous too.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-