Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday Time - 2 Challenges in 1 Flutter By, and Farm Fresh Friday (Sew Simple) for The Greeting Farm!!!

Flutterby's Stitched with Love!!!
Happy Flutter By Day or Wednesday that is!!!,
.......
Today our Flutter By Challenge was issued by my DT and phone friend Cassie. Cassie is the most talented and fun girl to work with and talk to!!! Now I actually created my card several days ago and I mistakenly thought this week was an open or Free challenge so I did not end up getting to do Cassie's super challenge (Sorry Cassie if I had had more time to re-do my card I would have because it was a great Challenge!!! Danni has reminded us several times though that our goal each week should be to get a Flutter By card (card using Butterfly's or Fairy's on them) first and then to be able to incorporate that weeks challenge into the Card is a bonus!!! So I decided not to stress and to bring my already made Flutter By Creation this week.
.......
If you want to play along this weeks challenge is to CASE (Copy and Share Everything) on one of the Flutter By girls cards from the past. In my right hand side bar is a search gadget and you can type in Flutterby's or Butterfly's and I bet all of my Flutter By Cards from the past will show up for you to see. So if you want to play make a card with a Butterfly or a Fairy and using the current challenge if you can, then post it and link it up in Mr. Linky on Danni's Blog the team will be trying to get out to every ones creations as much as we can every week!!! I know Danni always makes it out to each one, but this week her hubby is coming home on leave from Iraq so Michelle our team leader will be the one to come out for sure!!!
.......
When you get done make sure to go visit my team mates I am looking forward to see what cards they have all cased and how they have done it!!!!
.......
Flutter By Wednesday Team
.......
Ann ......
Cassie ......
Chris ......
Harriet ......
Heather (Me) ......
Jodi ......
Kim ......
Lelia ......
Nancy ......
Nicola ......
Stef ......
.......
So Above is my card not sure why it is showing up dark I was using my Ott light and everything, but when I try to lighten it in Photoshop it totally washes it out so I did not change the photo to much. The Saying on the star says Your My STAR I had wrote that after I did all the faux sewing on my stars.
I used papers from the DCWV (die cuts with a view) card stock pack Rock Star paper pack. It has all kinds of glitter and foil in the papers so all of those silver stars really are metallic shiny silver. I got out my liquid silver shaker pen and did all my sewing on the red and black card stocks and the stars and flutterby's.
.......
Here is a close up of Super Star Anya I added a tongue in her mouth. I shimmerized her pants shoes, and Sun Glasses with Coal and Rustic Red shimmerz, you can kind of see it in the picture above.
.......
Super Star Anya is colored in with Copics in these colors:
Skin R00, E00, E95, E92, RV21
.......
Hair E51, E53, E51, Y26, and Y28, and Y 21
......
Clothes: Shirt Shoes and Sun Glasses - R20, R29, R35, Pants and Boa: C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, and B100
.......
Here are my Sewn Flutter By's at the top of the above picture.
I took this picture to get a good view of the shimmerz!!! So anyway the 2nd layer with the grey and black stars and stripes the red long layer, and the black layer are all popped up using Stampin Dimensionals. Anya is popped up the highest using excess rubber and foam from my stamp sets. I punched out the stars on SU Real Red, and Basic Black card stocks and I also did the faux sewing on them too!!!!
.......
Well I have got to head on off to bed this back in the School routine and getting up at 6:30 instead of 8:00am is taking it's tole on me this week we will get in the swing of things but it is making my body very tired!!!!
........
School is going very well though and yesterday and today were half days but the rest of the week are full days so we will see how that goes!!!
.......
Have a Stampendus Flutter By Wednesday!!!
.......
Heather

15 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow! Magnificent coloring Heather!! Love that adorable image against the black and red! It really pops. Awesome creation!
hugs,
Chris

Regina said...

hi, Heather
Lovely mix of colors! Stars are perfect for a Super Star!
I'm waiting of your mail!!!!
Have a nice day! - Regina

Lelia said...

Heather...this so cute! That Anya reminds me of one of cute daughters! How fun!

Hugs,
Lelia

the whimsical butterfly said...

Hey girlie, this is SUPER cute! I have yet to go over to the TGF gallery but I will check it out-sorry, I've been sick the past few days and I'm just tryin to get back on track ;) Miss you! xoxox

Harriet Skelly said...

Heather I love the colors you used and the stars! Beautiful FBW card!

PaperCrafty said...

Heather, this is awesome!! Love the sparkle and all the stars. Great job!

Jodi said...

Very cute and love the colors you used!! oh so cute!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Michelle said...

What a beautiful blingy card, Heather!! I'm so glad you were able to play along! Miss Anya is adorable - definitely looking like a superstar!

Ann Kranitz said...

Heather, your faux sewing is such a fun touch. Especially on the red and black. It really pops!!!

Danni said...

Yay! I'm so glad you didn't stress over it!!
Great card...love how you accented the flutter by's!!

Cassie said...

i love it!!! this is the first card i've seen with this anya that i really and truly loved her!! great layout, great colors!!

Cathy said...

This is too cute!! Love the colors and shimmer. Very pretty!! Hugs, Cathy

Lisa Hjulberg said...

This card Rocks, Heather!

Tanya said...

Ooo cool! Love it!

Nancy said...

I just love this card, Heather! The black, silver and red are totally SHAZAM!!! Love it!!