Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Finally a Flutter By Wednesday - Some Thank You's to a few Flutter By Girls

A Fluttering Birthday Card

Good Morning All,
.......
Yes I am finally back with a creation!!! This week is so incredibly busy and I am still behind from having been gone on Vacation!!! I have found this week that when you take a week away from Stamping and Blogging that when it is time to come back then you (or at least I) did not have any MoJo left. Creating Stampations this week has been really had for me I just seem to have no designing talent in me this week!!!!
.......
I have no idea where it went it just seems to be gone for the moment!!! So anyway I had to get back into the swing of things I have 4 cards due this week and next week there are 3 New Releases one for Inktegrity my new Design Team I announced last week, and One for Digital Delights, and one for The Character Cafe so it is a busy two weeks for me!!!!
.......
This week for Flutter By Wednesday, we have a wonderfully Talented Guest Designer this week she is the sweetest girl and I have the pleasure on being on the Twinkling Tuesday DT with her as well our Guest DT is none other than the AMAZINGLY talented Sandra McLean her coloring abilities are like no other she just has so much talent and it is all water coloring which makes it even that much more AMAZING!!!! Welcome to the Flutter By Team this week Miss Sandra!!!!

.......
If you read my post yesterday this week is the last week of Summer Vacation for my sweet 7 year old Piper girl who is getting ready to go to GULP 2nd Grade!!!! I always hate the end of summer because we have so much time together and we usually have lots of fun so when school starts back up I really miss them!!!! Willow does not start Pre-K until August 31st so we have a little while before that starts. I am not looking forward to that because Piper will get on the Bus around 7:35am and then Willow has to be at Pre-K across town at 8:30am she goes from 8:30am until 12:00pm and I will go pick her back up so Tucker and I will have 3 1/2 hours together just the two of us 4 mornings a week Mon-Thurs!!!
.......
So now about my Flutter By Wednesday Creation. I have not been able to do a Flutter By Card for two weeks and I really missed it!!! These Challenges become a set part of your schedule and when you are away or unable to participate you really miss them!!!! My Flutter By Wednesday Team Mates are some of the sweetest girls and I really enjoy them, their comments, and their wonderful creations each and every week!!!!
.......
Speaking of which I have a Huge Thank You I need to shout out to 3 of my Lovely Flutter By girls!!! In the recent past I have received 3 cards from several of my Flutter By girls and they were all gorgeous and I just enjoyed them so much so I wanted to let the girls know I really truly loved the RAK's and the gorgeous creations!!! Isn't this stamping world the greatest???? Where else can you go and have wonderful presents and goodies, and cards sent to you from people you have never met and only know through our creations and our Blogs????
.......
So to Danni, Anne, and Nancy thank you so much for your thoughts and generosity you put into making me the lovely cards and ACTUALLY getting them to the post office (A Feet I am horrible at getting done!!!) I can get the cards made but actually getting them to the post office and sent off is just nearly impossible for me it seems!!! I have got to get better at it, because when I receive these RAK's it just brightens my day so much and I want to do that for others as well!!!! The craziest thing happened with the wonderful RAK card Danni sent me. See for some reason a few weeks ago I went out to get the mail and I ended up walking in our Bedroom and I must have sat the mail down on one of our night stands under a book. I did not think anything in it was important it all looked like Junk mail. Well Monday I came accross the few pieces of mail and low and behold it was not all junk mail one of the pieces was a great card from Danni!!! I do not know how I missed that but anyway Danni Thank You for your kind words and wonderful cards!!!!!
.......
As always please remember when you are done here to head on over to my lovely Team Mates Blogs to see what wonderful creations they have for us this week!!!! Our Challenge this week was an open one so all we had to do was make a Stampation with a Butterfly (Flutter By) or a Fairy on it! It was a fun project I always enjoy the Open Challenge weeks!!! If you play along with us this week and I really encourage you to because it is such a fun challenge to do then link your creation up to Mr. Linky on Danni's Blog. When you upload it to a gallery please use keyword/tag FBW so we can find them and see all your wonderful Stampations as well!!!!
.......
Flutter By Wednesday Team
.......
...... Cassie
...... Chris
...... Christine
...... Harriet
...... Heather (Me)
...... Jodi
...... Kim
...... Lelia
...... Nancy
...... Nicola
...... Stef
...... Taylor

......

Here is my Stampation this week for Flutter By Wednesday. I almost always like at least 96% of the time have my Flutter By be my image on my card, but this week I was searching through all my new paper packs from the last several months and organizing them and I came across this paper pack I bought that is all Butterfly's, in fact I can not remember put the pack is called (something about ???) Butterfly's.

.......

So I decided to make my Flutter By this week be the Patterned paper and I even decorated the inside of the card which is a rarity for me!!!!

.......

I used the Summer Miss Anya from The Greeting Farm Rain, Shine, Snow Miss Anya set. Today when I worked with my girls for 3 hours on Stamping and coloring this is the set they used to color with my Copics. I am to tired to add those pictures right now as I would have to go upstairs and find the 3 Miss Anya's a piece they each colored up then take pictures and edit them, but I promised them tomorrow I am going to help them to take pictures and add them to this post!!!! That should be lots of fun!!!!

.......

So For Miss Anya I colored her with my Copics (of course right???) I used these colors: ....... Hair: E71, E77, E59 Skin: R00, E00, E93, R21 Shirt, Flip Flops, and Sun Glasses: R32, R34, G20, G24 Skirt: G20, G21, G24

.......

I cut the Scalloped Circle I placed her on with the Flutter By Patterned Paper with my Big Shot and my Lg. Scalloped Circle Nestie

.......

Now for the Inside I used more of that Pink and Green Happy Birthday Ribbon that I also used on the outside of the card. Then I cut out some of the same Flutter By's from the DSP and added them popped up on the inside of the card.

.......

The Solid Colors of Paper are two of the New SU in colors and my Memory has totally escaped me right now I can not think of the names I will have to come back and add that later as well!!! I must really be getting old to forget all of this right??

.......

O.K. I guess that is about all for me it is off to bed so the girls and I (and Tucker) can have another fun day tomorrow as we prepare for school to start back up!!!!

.......

I hope you enjoy my Flutter By Card for the week and I also hope that you decide to play along with us this week too!!!!

.......

Have a Very Stampendous Wednesday everyone!!!

.......

Heather

15 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

Absolutely beautiful, my friend! Love the colors and your coloring is fantastic too...and how fun to have Sandra along for the ride this week-she rocks! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Michelle said...

Heather this is one cute card! Love the colors so bright and cheery like one last hooray to summer! Very creative to use the dp for the butterflies. Like how you decorated the inside as well - I forget to do that! Abby starts Kindergarten tomorrow so I'm right there with the glup and sniffles!!

Nancy said...

Heather, your colors are so striking and gorgeous! I love the butterflies that you used, and your card just flat out makes me happy!! You'll get back in your groove soon enough!!!

Lelia said...

Wonderful card, Heather! I love it! You'll be caught up in no time! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wowzer girl!! I love the colors and the coloring of this adorable image!!
What a sweet card inside and out!! Hope you get in the groove soon!
hugs,
Chris

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card Heather!! I just love Miss Anya!

Harriet Skelly said...

Heather this is stunning - I love that dp with the butterflies and your image is really cute!

Cassie said...

what a terrific card heather!! love the colors and of course - miss anya!!

Ann Kranitz said...

This card is wonderful. I love the fun colors and your coloring is fabulous!! I am so glad you enjoyed the card I sent!!! HUGS!

Shawna Maxwell said...

Thanks for stopping my blog today!!! I just had to come look at yours.... And can I say Gorgeous!!! I love all your cards!!! The coloring and blending is out of this world!!! That is my weakness!!! Maybe if I stick around your blog for awhile I'll get better??? :) Thanks again for all the sweet and kind comments!

Regina said...

hi, Heather
your card is so gorgeous as always!
Your choice and use of designer paper is great!
Hope to hear from you soon. Take care
hugs - Regina

Christine said...

Great card! Your coloring is beautiful!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Kim said...

So gorgeous!

Danni said...

Glad you found my card and enjoyed it!
Wonderful card this week! Love that it's a different size!! Fun!

Tanya said...

Very cute! :)