Saturday, August 1, 2009

Etsy Inspired Saturday Challenge and What an Etsy Day it is!!!!

Happy Saturday Friends!!!!
.......
Today is a very special Etsy Day we are having a Huge BOGO event for all the Super Cool details please read one post below, but you DO NOT want to miss out there are 2 (Two) Huge Prizes up for grabs!!!!!!
.......
Well as you read this we should be in Colorado. I have no Internet Access and no stamping availability until next Wednesday so my posts are sparce!!!!
.......
So today our Etsy Shop you can go to for inspiration and it is also one that is giving away a HUGE prize at the end of the week well it seems Huge for the Etsy Challenge I think anyway it is a $20 gift Certificate to buy anything in the store that you want!!!!! Can you say Wooo Hooo!!!!
.......
Before you leave here today please check out my lovely team mates creations they did a wonderful job I am sure!!! I wish I had a computer so I could check them out too, I so enjoy seeing all the cool creations they make each week!!!!
.......
Oh and before I forget I posted a post yesterday with a very detailed long post on just how I make my Cards and Projects with Scenes and how you can do it too so if you are one of those that keeps asking me how to do it I have 3 tutorials in one post for you!!!!
.......
The Etsy Inspired Design Team: ....... Ashley - Etsy Inspired Challenge Creator
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
...
....
....
....
.......
This week you have twice the inspiration because she has two Etsy Shops for you to shop in!!! You can check her out Here at July Anns Jewels or at her other Etsy shop here:
.......
Here are the pieces I took Inspiration from this week!!!

So Here is my Card it is a different type of card than I normally make, but I thought it fit and it never hurts to think outside our box right???
.......
.......
What I did is use the SU Background set Tres Chic stamped in SU Whisper White Craft Ink, and stamp that on SU Black Card Stock. Then I took the brand new SU set Circus Circles and I stamped them up in 3 of the New SU in colors , Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, and Bermuda Bay. I stamped one of them on the Card Stock to make it pop out just a bit more than the rest!!!!
.......
I really hope you enjoy our Etsy Event today and I hope you decide to BOGO!!!!!
.......
Have a Wonderful Week!!!
.......
Heather

12 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Your card is beautiful and love how you did the background. It really pops.

de said...

Heather, enjoy your trip! Your card is beautiful! Love the contrast between the black and white and bright colors! Way to step out of the box!

Jackie said...

I love it Heather! Sometimes it's great to step outside your comfort zone especially when the results are great like this!!

Have fun on your trip!!!

Kerry said...

Fabulous background stamp! Have a great weekend Heather!

tiffguam said...

Look at you going all mod on us! I love it!

Ashley said...

That is really pretty Heather! I wouldn't have even thought you of all people (Mrs Bright Colors) would do a black card base. I like it a lot, makes the colors pop!

Kristen said...

Heather this is awesome! I love that it is different than your "normal" style! :)

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

That is just amazingly awesome Heather!!!! What a fabulous and fun bg!!!!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Wow! You have posted 28 times since I've been blog surfing!!! You have some great projects here and love to see what you've been up to!

Hugs,

Vicki

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Heather!! I love the black with the bold colors. I left you something on my blog!

Jodi said...

This is so pretty Heather!! Love your card!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Cassie said...

yep, still love that tres chic in white on the black!!!
hope you are having the best time - i've been missing you! can't wait to catch up soon!