Thursday, August 20, 2009

Down on the Farm - DT Sample for New Release today!!! These images are totally MUST Have images!!!!! Post 1 of 2 for Sneak Peak Release Cards today

Down on the Farm
.......
.......
Digital Delights August Releases!!!!
Hello Everyone how are you today???
.......
I have two posts for you today This one is to share my New Release Card for Digital Delights and the post below this one is to share my Card for the Delightful Sketches Challenge #5 that starts today also using the New Release images!!!
.......
Today is both the New Release Day for Digital Delights and the Release of the New Delightful Sketches Challenge for the next two weeks. The Sketches for Digital Delights are so worth doing because if the DT picks your card as their favorite then you get to be a Guest Designer in a Spot Light DT position on the blog!!! You can also win FREE images of your choice from Digital Delights at the end of every Sketch Challenge which always run for two weeks!!!
Photobucket">
.......
Make sure to visit my lovely team mates creations as well several of us have more than one card to share with you today for the new releases and sketch challenge.

Our Design Team:

.......

Wendy - Illustrator

.......

Cindy

.......

Alysabeth

.......

Heather

.......

Jen

.......

Kelly

.......

Lisa

.......

Martha

.......

Stephanie

.......

.......

I was assigned for my new release DT Card the Down on the Farm Digital Delights images Farmer Billy, Darby the Duck, and Charlie the Cow. I also decided since they all went so well with the Farm Background to create a Farm Scene with my images. You all know I looooooovvvvveeeee Scenes!!!!
.......

So I colored this entire scene with my copics. The Sky is done with B21, and the Barn and apples are done with R20, R29, R35, and R46, and the Grass is done with G03, G05, G06, G29, The Tree Trunk is done with E31, E31, E35, E39, and the Fence is done with C1, C2, and Blender Pen 00.

Farmer Billy is colored in B21, B29, B91 and B93, E31, E35, E37, and E39, Y00, Y04, Y08, and Y38, YG04, YG09, and YG68, ROO, EOO, E93, and R21

Darby the Duck is colored in Y02, Y06, Y08, and Y38.

Charlie the Cow is colored in E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, and E39

.......

The Entire Farm Background which includes the Barn, Fence, and Tree are still on the layer of NeeNah Card Stock I printed them on. The Grass and sky I added on the same layer. Farmer Billy, Darby Duck, and Charlie Cow are cut out and popped up a double layer of excess foam and rubber from my stamps.

.......

I hand wrote the Sentiment because my Hubby is actually from a big Farm in Northern Kansas and his Parents and Brother still farm it so I am going to give this card to my Mother In Law so she can either keep it or give it away to someone. I added brads to the corners of the sentiment I originally was planning to hang the saying from the top of the card with twine, but then I could not find my twine anywhere. I found it tonight but it was way to late to change the card then!!!!

.......

I really hope you enjoy this card these images are some of my very favorite favorite images of all time!!!!

.......

Well I am off to post my 2nd card for the Releases today!!! Do not forget to come back for tomorrows The Character Cafe New Release Blog Hop!!!!! The images are super cute and we will have a large variety of themes and styles for your viewing pleasure!!!!!!
.......

Have a Very Stampendous Thursday!!!! Don't forget to head on out to Digital Delights to pick up these totally Awesome images I truly LOVE them and have told Wendy they should be rubberized (hint hint!!!!)

.......
Heather

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Ohhhh Heather, this is just great!!I love these images!! Definitely must haves! They are so adorable and your coloring is awesome as usual!! Hugs, Cathy

Lisa Foster said...

WOW Heather! This is awesome! LOVE IT! I hope you don't mind, but I made a link from my post today directly to your card so everyone can see how well the images can all be used together to make the perfect farm scene! (IF you're mad, you can beat me up later...LOL) Hugs, Lisa

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Heather, such cute images and you have created such a beautiful little scene. Hugs Nikki x

Tammy said...

Hi Heather
This is a super fun card. You've included so many details.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

OMGosh, this is just too cute for words!

Jen said...

Hey Heather... check U out, sister!!! You are rockin' with this ENTIRE post!!! I just love everything about it, how you did a shout out to each n' everyone of us!!! I love your coloring, it is sooo smooth n' nicely done!!! U ROCK'd this one... I am sending you an email - so be on a lookout!!

Big Hugs,
Jen

Tanya said...

So cute! I love your flair for making scenes! :)