Thursday, August 27, 2009

Digital Delights - Grand Re-Opening - Prizes!!!!

Digital Delights Grand Re-Opening
Happy Thursday All,
.......
Today I wanted to tell you about the New Blog/Store Site for Digital Delights. Wendy AKA Louby Loo has changed the site for the store/blog of Digital Delights!!!
........
Wendy is also giving away EVERY SINGLE IMAGE that she has designed to one lucky winner of someone who starts following her blog from Now until September 8th!!!!
.......
I am not just saying it I really mean it when I say Wendy's images re just the cutest images I have seen out there in the Digital Realm so You will want to win this prize!!!!
.......
So Head on over and start following the New Digital Delights Blog for your chance at winning All of the Digital Delights images!!!
.......
I do have a super cute project to share with you later today from the Newest Release over at Inktegrity so come on back later to see a super cutie patootie!!!!
.......
Heather

No comments: