Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Aaaackkkk!!! Coloring with my Girlies (and my Copics)!!!!

Yep I did it my girls wanted to learn how to color with Copics today and I actually held my breath and let them use my PRECIOUS Copic Markers!!!
.......
We spent about 2 hours learning how to color with a LIGHT Hand and Touch and I even was able to teach my 7 year old how to do some shading and blending!!!!
.......
All in all it was lots of fun and they really did a pretty good job - Yellow Faces, Purple Skin, Blue Noses and All!!!
.......
I am off to the pool with them, but I will come back this evening and share some of the Coloring Fun we did together!!!
.......
Heather

2 comments:

PaperCrafty said...

Your very brave Heather!! My 10 yr old DS wanted to try mine out and I talked him into color pencils...lol

the whimsical butterfly said...

Awwww how cute! You ARE brave, although I do let Madelynn use them from time to time too, hee hee. Call me tomorrow if you ahve time-sorry I missed you the other day-was at Target buying, buying, buying for the new house! miss you!