Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Twinkling in St. Louis with Janna - Summer Sun, and Rain - Anya's that is!!!! More pictures of Janna, Jess, and I

Twinkling in St. Louis, ...Louis
Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!! ................................................................................................................................................................ My post is going to be somewhat different than usual as I am am in St. Louis staying with Janna and our computers do some different things so I am not going to be able to link all my team mates, but they are all in my right side bar under Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesday Sketch Challenge Team. If you want to play along with us this week just make up a project using this weeks sketch below and upload it using key word/tags MTTSC31. Leave us a link either on the Twinkling Tuesday Blog or Jessica's Blog (Madelynn's very talented and very fun Mommy) so we can check out your amazing creations as well!!!!! ................................................................................................................................................................... This week we have a sketch from Madelynn herself again, and boy did she come up with this great Sketch for us although I must say it is quite a doozy of a sketch if you ask me!!!!! WOW the things these kids come up with!!!! .......................................................................................................................................................................... Now for my Twinkle Team members I added some pictures of Janna Hull, Jess D. (Fellow Twinklers), and I some of them were on my blog yesterday and if you want to read about our Hilarious Story about our weekend, when we met up to teach the Class at the Scrap Book store, and our fun time, read the post below!!!!! I have so enjoyed coming and staying with Janna and meeting Jess and we just have had so much fun!!!!! .....................................................................................................................................................................
Jess, Janna, and I on Saturday after teaching a Copic Coloring Class at a Scrap Book Store in Bloomington Ill. You have to read the post below to find out how in the world we all ended up wearing the same outfit coming from 3 different states!!! It was a total Hoot!!!!!
Janna and I that night right before bed boy were we tired!!!! I had driven 8 hours the day before by myself to get to St. Louis and then that morning we took off at 7am to go to Bloomington a 3 hour drive from St. Louis to teach the class and meet up with Jess.
Above you can see our 3 pairs of Dark Wash Jeans in 3 different lengths!!! I had the Pink Flip Flops on, Janna had the red shoes on, and Jess had the Black Flip Flops on. .......................................................................................................................................................................... Now for this weeks sketch!!! WOWZA is all I can say!!!! Great job on this Madelynn and I loved doing it!!!! ................................................................................................................................................................ When I saw this Zig Zag paper of Janna's today I knew it would be perfect for Madelynn's Sketch!!! .........................................................................................................................................................................
Below is my take on the sketch I had planned to use one of Jess's Sentiments from her new stamp set but there was no room in the end so I just made this card up and left the sentiment off. I did add one of Jess's Butterfly's though!!!!
Now here is my Card. I colored the girls up with my Copics on Neenah paper and used Dew Drops for the embellies. I used Jess's new set she designed for The Greeting Farm and the Miss Anya set # 2 from TGF as well. Rain Anya's Hair is done in Base Color YR02, Then YR09, and E08 as shading and blending. Summer Anya's Hair is done in Y21, Y26, E31, and E33. If you would like to know any of the other shades just e-mail me or leave a comment and I will let you know what colors I used!!!! Normally I would type them all out but I am short on time tonight!!!! LOL!!!!!
Here you can see some of the Dimension this paper was so cool thanks to Janna for loaning me paper so I could do my Twinkling Card!!! I had planned to leave a day earlier so I did not bring any paper with me!!!! ............................................................................................................................................................. Well I better go get some sleep as Janna and I will be busy in the morning and then I am driving the 8 hours back home. I will be home for one day and then heading out to my Mother In Laws, and Father In Law's farm which is in Kansas up towards the Nebraska boarder, to pick up the kidos since my MIL has been kind enough to watch them so I could come on this fun trip!!!! I am also going up to attendand my only Niece's Birthday Party. That should be fun and the kids are really missing me as I am missing them a lot too!!!! .................................................................................................................................................................... Have a Stampendous Tuesday and see you tomorrow for Flutter By Wednesday!!!! .................................................................................................................................................................. Heather

16 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Heather what a fab Sketch I love it and will be having a go, when does it run too? I love the pictures of you DT Team and yourself, what a funky lot, love the flippy flops, I live in them Summer, Winter, Autumn and Spring they are so comfy, if I ever get out of the house, which is rare I have some awesome "Gypsy Skirts" and my flippy flops.....Hugs Avril xx

Christine said...

That sketch looks really hard but you did a great job with it!!!

It sounds like you had a fun weekend!


Blessings,
Christine

de said...

Loved your story about the trip! This card is amazing too! Love the bright fun colors!

the whimsical butterfly said...

WOW, WOW, WOW This card is AMAZING. I mean, truly, AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot get over how awesome this turned out as I still have not done mine for the week and don't know what the HECK I'm gonna do! This is fantastic! I LOOOOVe the Miss Anyas w/ the dew drops and all that fab DP, and I LOVE that you used my b-fly in the middle-this is SOOO cute!

Well girl, you know my addy now ;)

LOOOOVE IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!

btw can you please stop posting pics of me making that stupid face? LOL jk...I had SUCH a good time Saturday!!! (my pics are better tho ;) LOL!!!

Regina said...

I don't even know what else to say. WOW!!!!!!!! You really have outdone yourself with this card! It is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Wonderful effect with the raindrops!

Danni said...

Fun card! So glad you had such a good time!

Cassie said...

this is superb!!! oh my gosh - just love the colors you used and the layers. of course the coloring is phenomenal!! so gorgeous! hope your drive is safe today!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

WOW!!! The MTT sketches just get more and more complex!! You really did an amazing job on this - I just love the dew drops on that DP, and your coloring is awesome on this!! You guys look like you had such a great time!! How fun you could all get together!!! {hugs}

Jodi said...

Love your take on the sketch!! Looks like all of you had a blast!
TFS the pics!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Lisa said...

AWWW! This is just so precious! I am just crazy about your colors. I feel like my cards are so washed out compared to yours! Really just so uplifting to look at your work. Excellent take on this sketch challenge. Love it! =D

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Heather! That is a doozy of a sketch!! You aced it though!! That dp is PERFECT! Gorgeous coloring as usual!

Sounds like you girls are having a Fun Filled Adventure together!! Say hi to the others!! Wish I was there to play too. NY is a little ways away I am afraid.

Michelle said...

Love the card - so bright and happy! THe paper is so fun and the images are awesome!!

Looks like you guys had a great time and how funny that you all wore the same outfit!! Great minds think alike, right?!

anareis said...

Y doing a campaign for donations to my project of the comunitat minibiblioteca and other activities for children and adolescents in my community lacking here in Rio de Janeiro I need help of all people of good heart,you cam donate or 5.00 to 20.00 mandar on your heart,my community is very much the poor need your donation to be made by carta(correspondencia). Para donate just send me an email and i will give the address of the referral letter,my email is: asilvareis10@gmail.com Make a stream of donations and you will abençõar. Quem god gives to the poor lends to GOOD, Faça a visit to my blogs: Eulucinha.blogspot.com ,i agradecida. Que GOOD bless uns all.

Cathy said...

This is a great card!! Love the colors and the layout!! Looks like you guys had a good time!!

Hugs, Cathy

Alysabeth said...

This is awesome:o) So bright and vibrant, I love it!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Looks like you girls had a ton of fun!

I love your card... I just can't resist all things Anya! Great job with a tricky sketch!