Monday, July 20, 2009

A little Sneaky Peaky for you!!!! Digital Delights new release on Thursday!!!!

Digital Delights New Releases
.......
.......
coming on Thursday July 23rd!!!!!!!
Guess What???
.......
This Thursday some MAJOR Cuteness is being release to the Stamping World!!!!
.......
Today is my day to share with you my Peek a Boo Sneak Peaks for my Digital Delights Release Card I will be posting on Thursday when these images are released to the world!!!!
.......
So Here you go you will not want to miss these Awesome Cuties!!!! So on Thursday do not forget to head on out to Digital Delights and pick up you new cuties!!! Well that is after you come by and see my Full Sneak Peak Card!!! LOL!!!!
........
I hope you like them this card was a BLAST to make!!!!
.......
Some of my Team Mates are also sharing Sneak Peaks today tomorrow and Wednesday so don't forget to check them out too!!!
.......
Our Design Team Wendy - Illustrator .... Cindy .... Alysabeth .... Heather .... Jen .... Kelly .... Lisa .... Martha .... Stephanie
.......
Also don't forget to scroll down for my Character Cafe Blog Hop Post for today!!!! You do not want to miss out on the Freebies and the Discounts along the way!!!
.......
Have a Stampendous Monday!!!!
.......
Heather

2 comments:

Tasha Hickert said...

This looks SO cool. I love the primary colors against that black starry background.

Kristine said...

OH WOW!! Congrats on making this DT!! Looks super duper cute by the li'l DT Badge there...those raccoons are sooo ADORABLE!! Can't wait to see more :)