Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm Loving That Hippie, Hippie, Shake - Farm Fresh Friday Entry - And Lots going on this week Sneaks, Discounts, and some Amazing new Images!!!

Do You Dig The
.......
.......
Hippie Hippie Shake???
I do not know about you, but I am totally in love with the New Hippie/7o's Anya!!!! Now this is even more Hilarious what I am about to type because I just went to my Good Stampin/Blogging friend Jess's Blog to get her sketch to add to this post and I read her post and her totally Amazing Creation she is sharing today and it is so funny because I planned to type the same thing in my post she typed in hers!!!
.......
See our mutual Good Friend Janna often says The Planets must have aligned when she has one of those amazing cards!!! So I was so Happy with how the coloring on Hippie Anya came out that I planned to type that the Planets must have been in Alignment when I colored her up!!! How Funny that Jess also linked "Our" Janna and typed the very same thing about her Card too!!!
.......
So Jess is the Vice President for Club Anya, and now the DT Coordinator for both the Club Anya DT and The Greeting Farm DT. I have so enjoyed seeing her visions come to light she is doing such an amazing job!!! Anyway she just started this Farm Fresh Friday's Sketch Challenge over at The Greeting Farm and I did not get to play in the first one, but I wanted to play this time so here is the Sketch and then my take on the sketch!!!
.......

I have been itching to ink up my New Hippie Anya and when I saw the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge I knew it would be Perfect for my Newest Stamp and my Newest Basic Gray Paper in the Lime Rickey Pack!!!

.......

Now if you pay attention to my Blog I do not really use a lot of DSP very often!!! I tend to use mostly lots of Card Stock with distressing or embossing, or monochromatic but not tons of DSP so this card is kind of stepping outside of my stamping BOX!!!!!

.......

When I saw this Basic Gray Paper at Archiver's while I was staying with Janna in St. Louis last week I totally knew right away it would be perfect for Hippie Anya!!! It had a real Psychedelic feel to me!!!

.......

I am slightly upset that all my shading I was so proud of, is not showing up each of the petals on the Peace sign flower are shaded with 2 different shades of Copids and her shirt and pants are shaded too, but for some reason not shoing up in Blog Land!!! I even used my Ott light and no flash Hhhhmmm????

.......

So Here she is do you like her??? I used the papers from Lime Rickey and SU Card Stock in Tangerine Tango for the Card Back. I also used my new EK Success Boarder Punch Dotted Waves to do the wave boarder on the 3 matted paper layers.

.......

I am not sure since I tend to be light handed on the papers is this card just too busy?? I just thought the papers fit so well with her!!!!

.......

I colored Anya up on NeeNah Paper with Memento Ink and Copics.

Copics Used:

Outfit: YG05, G14, YR04, YR09, B21, B24, R39

.......

Hair: Y02, Y08, Y38, Y28, Y11, B21, R39, YR04, YG05

.......

Skin: R00, E00, E93, R21

I added some Prima Flowers to the bottom corner of Anya's Layer. I did not want to add a sentiment since the card had enough going on already anyway!!! I hope you like it as much as I did I really loved it but now as I am typing and looking at it I am sort of second guessing myself!!! LOL!!!!

.......

What's Going On This Week??

.......

You do not want to forget to come back late tonight or early tomorrow for the Blog Hop and Reveal of the new Releases from The Character Cafe!!! Our Posts will go live tonight at Midnight. Each of us will be giving you a piece of the code and at the end if you get them all you will receive 30% off of your next Character Cafe purchase good through July 26th. There will also be a Freebie along the Hop so do not miss out!!!! I am loving these images, and I can not wait to share mine with you at Mid-Night!!!! I also can not wait to do the Hop myself so I can see the full projects of my fellow DT girls since we all only showed Peak-a-Boo Sneaks on Friday!!!

.......

Also Wendy over at Digital Delights is having a sale today you get a sweet discount on all Digital Delights images as a Pre-Release celebration in anticipation of the new releases you will start seeing Sneak Peaked tomorrow through Thursday with the big release on Thursday along with the reveal of the new Guest DT and the new Delightful Sketches Sketch #3!!! My Sneak Peak will be on Monday as well. These images are Out of this World Cute believe me!!!!!

.......

It is now time for me to go get some shut eye or I will never make it to church tomorrow and then home to clean put away laundry and work on some super fun cards for this week!!! I am so excited to share them my seams are about to POP!!! LOL!!!

.......

Have a Stampendous Sunday Everyone!!!!

.......

Heather

24 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Heather I just love, love this card, it takes me back to the best time ever the "70'S" oh I am for a trip down memory lane now. LOL, thanks for that. Hugs Avril xx

Emily said...

Hey girl...I actually woke up at 6, b/c the bathroom called me....anyways I'm feeling nauseous trying to leave at least one comment...hopefully this will pass after the 1st trimester!!! You cards are great, as usual and of course you coloring is marvelous!!! Now if I only got enough sleep and had a few more days off maybe I could create sometime with you, like in old days.....thanks for being such a great friend and letting me get my sleep!!!!

de said...

I love this Heather! I love tie dye and peace symbols and hippie things! Too cute!

Cathy said...

Heather, this is so "groovy baby"!! LOL I think these papers are perfect for her and her coloring looks great!! Love it! Hugs, Cathy

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW! Heather, this is just as sweet as can be!! I love the colors and the groovy style of the whole card!! :) SO FUN!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is so precious.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Heather - this is awesome!! You are so right, those papers are just perfect for her! And your coloring is fantastic! What a great card!! hugs...

Danni said...

Wowzers!! This is so fun!! Great card!

the whimsical butterfly said...

hey you!

That is HILARIOUS about our posts and only TOTALLY proves that the planets are indeed aligned ;) WOW! Too funny and what a coincidence (or is it?) ;)

LOVE your hippie Anya card. She turned out great and that DP is too perfect with her! Your coloring is just stunning on this! I so wish we had more time to play but looking forward to next time, girlie!

Hugs!

Nicole Bailey said...

oh I love it...the colors are so bright and cheery....and you color in beautifully!

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Heather what an amazing job you did on this card! The Lime Rickey papers just screamed to be used with Hippie Anya. Love it!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Goodness, Heather, you are a busy girl!!! I'm just starting in on catching up with your last 17 blog posts (that's how far behind I got), and there's so much to see and read... and so many new ventures you're involved in. Wowser! Good for you!!!

I think your Hippie Anya is perfect! Of course the papers around her should be busy... those were the hectic patterns of the 60's and 70's for sure!

Hugs,
Lisa

Maria said...

Wow, can I say groovy or what! I think the mix of papers are perfect for the groovy looking Anya. I love all the patterns and colors!!

I see some of your shadings and highlights. Yeah, photos don't sometimes show all the hard work you put into it. I have the same problems sometimes with my photos!

Awesome job on your card.. .I need to stop by digital delights too. . gotta check out all their cute images!

Maria

Tanya said...

haha! I love it! There is a lot giong on, but isn't that the point? :D I agree, that paper, (especially the peice right behind her) looks very psychadelic!

Regina said...

hi, Heather
oh, this card is GORGEOUS!!!! A Hippie girl! 70s look! Fantastic!!!
And the background papers so colourful too! A dream of card!!!

Regina*

出張ホスト said...

女性会員様増加につき、当サイトの出張ホストが不足中です。女性の自宅やホテルに出向き、欲望を満たすお手伝いをしてくれる男性アルバイトをただいま募集していますので、興味のある方はTOPページから無料登録をお願いいたします

家出 said...

最近様々なメディアで紹介されている家出掲示板では、全国各地のネットカフェ等を泊り歩いている家出少女のメッセージが多数書き込みされています。彼女たちはお金がないので掲示板で知り合った男性とすぐに遊びに行くようです。あなたも書き込みに返事を返してみませんか

デリバリーホスト said...

女性向け風俗サイトで出張デリバリーホストをしてみませんか?時給2万円の高額アルバイトです。無料登録をしてあとは女性からの呼び出しを待つだけなので、お試し登録も歓迎です。興味をもたれた方は今すぐどうぞ。

熟女サークル said...

性欲のピークを迎えたセレブ熟女たちは、お金で男性を買うことが多いようです。当、熟女サークルでは全国各地からお金持ちのセレブたちが集まっています。女性から男性への報酬は、 最低15万円からとなっております。興味のある方は一度当サイト案内をご覧ください

セレブ said...

セレブラブでは心とカラダに癒しを求めるセレブ女性と会って頂ける男性を募集しています。セレブ女性が集まる当サイトではリッチな彼女たちからの謝礼を保証、安心して男性はお金、女性は体の欲求を満たしていただけます。興味がある方は当サイトトップページからぜひどうぞ

ゲイ said...

ゲイの数が飛躍的に増えている現代、彼らの出逢いの場は雑誌やハッテン場からネットに移り変わってきています。当サイトは日本最大のゲイ男性の交流の場を目指して作られました。おかげさまで会員数も右肩上がりに伸びています。ゲイの方や興味のある方はぜひ当サイトをご覧ください。

家出 said...

家出した少女たちは今晩泊る所がなく、家出掲示板で遊び相手を探しているようです。ご飯をおごってあげたり、家に泊めてあげるだけで彼女たちは体でお礼をしてくれる娘が多いようです

素人 said...

さびしい女性や、欲求不満な素人女性たちを心も体も癒してあげるお仕事をご存じですか?女性宅やホテルに行って依頼主の女性とHしてあげるだけで高額の謝礼を手に入れる事が出来るのです。興味のある方は当サイトTOPページをご覧ください

右脳左脳チェッカー said...

パーティーや合コンでも使える右脳左脳チェッカー!あなたの頭脳を分析して直観的な右脳派か、理詰めな左脳派か診断出来ます。診断結果には思いがけない発見があるかも!みんなで診断して盛り上がろう