Friday, July 31, 2009

A Fun Exciting Design Team Announcement!!! Wooo Hooo!!!!

Hello Peeps!!!!!
.......
Ha ha I do not know why I said that it just came out!!! I have some very exciting news to announce today. Earlier this week Joni over at A Sticky Situation Blog - who has started a new Digital Company called Inktegrity, has asked me to be part of her Premier Design Team!!!!
.......
Unfortunately I will be gone for the first release next Thursday but I will be sharing images with you once I get back!!!! I really look forward to my 3 month term and can not wait to get to know the other 6 girls on the team too!!!! One of them I am already familiar with as we are on Twinkling Tuesday's together!!!!
.......
So Here is a list of the whole team and I can not wait to get back and see just what they have to offer us each week!!!!
.......
Integrity Design Team Members:

.......
Well we would have left bright and early this morning for Colorado we will be staying 2 nights and 3 days in Frisco at a Condo with my Mom and her husband who are meeting us there just to have fun, and then we will be going back down to Pueblo where everyone lives to visit the rest of the family and friends my grandparents, cousins, and family friends.
.......
We are supposed to spend one of the days going to Colorado Springs with my good friend all the way back from Jr. High Lynn and I have stayed friends all these years and still get together whenever we are in town, that day we are going to Cave of the Winds, Chucky Cheese, and the rides in City Park back in Pueblo that night. We will be heading home on Wednesday. I have a few posts scheduled but since I do not have any Internet availability while I am there you probably will not see much of me while we are gone!!! I will miss you all!!!!!
........
Oooo and a big announcement tomorrow in my Etsy post so do not forget to check it out!!!!
.......
Heather

3 comments:

PaperCrafty said...

Hi Heather!! I am so excited to be a part of the Inktegrity DT and can't wait to work with you!

Hugs~
Sheri

the whimsical butterfly said...

Congrats my dear! Joni is lucky to have you and such a talented DT! I am so excited for you!!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited for you Heather!! Congrats on the great news!! I look forward to seeing what you do!! ;) HUGS