Thursday, July 16, 2009

FREEbie Friday Sneak Peak!!!! Still time to get this weeks Digital Delights Friday FREEBIE and play in the sketch challenge for a Guest DT spot!!!!!

Don't Forget tomorrow is Freebie Friday over at the Digital Delights Blog/ Store!!!! If you have not yet picked up this weeks Freebie this is your last chance it will soon be moved from the Freebie section to the shop so if you want another super cute Digital Delights images for FREE go get it today!!!!
.......
The New releases are coming very soon we will start giving Peek -a- Boo Sneak Peaks on Monday so you will not want to miss out!!!! I am in love with all of them and can not wait for you to see all the wonderfulness Wendy has created for this months Digital Delights release!!!!
.......
So as promised here is today's Sneak Peak of the Friday Freebie you can pick up tomorrow at Digital Delights!!!! Wooo Hooo!!! What are you waiting for get clicking and downloading!!!!
.......
I posted late in the day yesterday due to Internet issues so if you want to see my newest and yes Brownist creation scroll on down to see my Flutter By Wednesday Post!!!! It is packed with Pink and Brown, and cuteness in images!!!!
.......
I am off to pick up my kiddo's today my Mother - In - Law has been so kind to take care of them for a whole week the original plan was just for 4 days but things got changed around because my niece is having a birthday party tomorrow too!!!! I miss them terribly and can not wait to go see them and bring them back home with Mommy and Daddy!!!! My Vacation was so so so so so nice and so needed and appreciated though!!!!
.......
.......
However will I make it with all the excitement coming up next week??? A Character Cafe Blog Hop on Monday, a Digital Delights Peak -a- Boo sneak peak on Monday, and then My full Digital Delights Sneak peak and the New releases available on Wednesday!!!! Wooo Hoooo Can not wait!!!!!!!!!! Plus next week Digital Delights will be releasing the newest Sketch #3 and announcing the newest Guest DT who wins this current Sketch so you still have time to play over at Digital Delights Sketch Challenge!!!!
Photobucket">
.......
Heather

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey Heather,

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet note.
I too find it hard to make it to everyone's blog-not enough hours in the day, week, month, year... I just recently (yesterday) dropped out of my blogger buddy group as I just couldn't dedicate enough time to it. Maybe now I will have a little bit more time to visit the blogs of my fellow DT members. Get some rest sounds like you had quite the trip... Always nice to go but always nicer to come home!
Be blessed!