Monday, July 27, 2009

The Foot is not Broken!!! and I am feeling much better too!!!

Hi Everyone, .......
Just a quick update Willow and I did go to the Dr. on Saturday morning and Willow's foot was not broken just bruised up and swollen and twisted so that is Good!!!! I kept thinking that day our Annual Pool party is tonight and how bad of a Mom am I to take her to the Dr. and have a cast put on her foot if it is broken the day of the Pool party and she will be so sad she can not swim the rest of the summer at the pool we belong to. So I was very glad it was not broken!!!!
.......
In about an hour we are meeting some friends to go swimming there and then tonight we will go back for swim lessons and so they will love that they get to swim twice today!!!!
.......
I have 3 projects to share with you later today but I do not have time to take the pictures and edit and post before we have to leave so I will be back later today to share them. I had my monthly stampers club meeting yesterday and it was the last one for this year. We will start back up in late September or early October with the next season and so I have yesterday's 3 projects for you to see and 1 of them I really really love!!!
.......
I found out I did have a Sinus Infection again my 2nd one this year I was so glad I had been getting them like 6 times a year and last year I only had 1, but this is my 2nd one since March so yuck!!! I also had a Urinary Tract infection so after he started me on the Antibiotics I feel so much better no wonder last week I had absolutely no energy!!!!! I thought something was wrong I wanted to sleep 24 hours a day (not that I could but I would have if I could!!!) So now my energy level is getting much much better!!!!
.......
Heather

5 comments:

Jacquie said...

Hey there girl!! My goodness!!! I am SO glad that Willow's foot is NOT broken!! So sorry to hear you had another sinus infection, though!!! UTI's are THE worst!!! Keep taking those anti-biotics and feel better!! I can't wait to see what you have made!!! You and your family take care!!!!!


Jacquie/Javablustamper

Tanya said...

Glad to hear it!!! When i was little I broke my arm the week after school got out for the summer...no swimming for me! :( I'm glad she'll recover quicker too!

TesaB said...

Hey you lovely lady! Good to hear that Willow's ankle was not broken! That's something positive anyway. And that you are feeling better. Sinus infections are mean things.

Can't wait to see what you have to share later. Hope you had a lovely day!

Kendra said...

Sharing later? I'll be watching! Glad your little one is not all broken (still sucks that she's hurt, but hopefully a speedy recovery!). Glad you're on the mend now too {hugs}

Regina said...

hi, Heather
good to hear that Willows foot is not broken! And I hope that you with the antibiotics even better now! I am thinking of you!
Regina*