Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday - A Pink and Brown (Yes I typed that word) Challenge - Having Internet Probs today

Fluttering By in Pink
.......
.......
and BROWN?????
Happy Wednesday and Happy Flutter By Day!!!
.......
Well I got back from St. Louis last night and I already miss Janna and Izzy, (and yes Jason even you too!!! LOL). I can not wait to see my kiddo's again tomorrow I have really, really missed them!!!!!
.......
I went to post my Flutter By Card last night and found out we are having Internet issues so this is the first time I have been able to get on for long enough to post so sorry for the late post today everyone!!!!
.......
So this weeks Flutter By Challenge was issued by Cathy, and it was a really tough one for me!!! The Challenge was to use Pink, and Br**N (or Brown as most of you call it!!!)
.......
Now Cathy you know I love you girl or I would have set this challenge out and just done a Flutter By Card!!!! LOL!!! So your challenge for the week if you choose to participate is to make a Flutter By card (which is a Card with either a Fairy or a Butterfly somewhere on the card for us to see!!! When you are done don't forget to go to Danni's Dreams Blog and Link it up for us so we can see your wonderful creations too!!!! If you upload your creation just use keywords/tags FBW when you upload!!!
.......
So after you are done here make sure to stop by and visit all my lovely team mates this week I am sure their creations are just amazing!!!!
.......
Flutter By Wednesday Featured Stamper Team:

.......

.......
I used several papers from my 6 x 6 Basic Gray Card stock packs I am sorry I can not remember which ones they all come from. I also used SU Card Stocks in Pretty in Pink, and Chocolate Chip.
.......
The flowers are from a few different Prima Flowers packs. I also used a Sentiment from my friend Jess's new Sentiment Stamp set she designed available over at The Greeting Farm.

I colored my image up with my copics on Neenah Paper in the colors E53, E35, RV02, RV13, RV08, E00, R00 E95, Y02, Y08, Y38, Y28.

.......

Well I hope you enjoyed my Flutter By Card it was a HARD card to make with all my allergies to that color and such!!!!!

.......

Have a Stampendous Wednesday!!!!!!

.......

Heather

17 comments:

Danni said...

Oh I'm so proud of you! You took the challenge!! Yay!! and it's so nice, great job!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Haha your allergies must be in overdrive, although I hate to tell you this is one of the CUTEST cards I've seen of yours!

Brown looks good on ya, baby!

And hmmmm, where did you get that CUUUTE sentiment???? ;)

Kim said...

Wow you rocked this challenge - so beautiful!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This was so worth the wait Heather!! Love this adorable image, your layout and your divine coloring! Stunning!! Awesome sentiment! Glad you are back and that you had a good time away.

Hope your allergies get better soon!

Cathy said...

Heather,

See it didn't kill you!!!! This is really adorable!! I think Jessica is right, the pink and brown looks good on you!!! When I issued this challenge, all I could think about was you!! LOL Thanks for playing!

Glad you made it back safe and that you had fun.

Hugs, Cathy

Michelle said...

Glad you got internet access again as I would have hated to miss this beauty and to think you even used brown (lots of it too not just a speck, lol). Beautiful card - you did good girl!!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Love this Heather!! I know you aren't fond of brown...but this is one of my favorite cards of yours. Perhaps brown is growing on you?? It must have taken forever to color all the little squares on her shirt....oh my gosh!!

Regina said...

Heather, I always look forward to your creations and now you make a pink/brown card too! This is a great colour combo! I love this card - perfect in every way!
Have a lovely day - Regina

Christine said...

Great card. I really like how you used all the colors and DP.

Blessings,
Christine

Queenie Jeannie said...

GORGEOUS card!!! I don't have copics but they look like so much fun to use!

Maria Matter said...

Heather, this is gorgeous! You did a fantastic job!
blessings, Maria

Lelia said...

Wonderful job, Heather! Love the way you colored her shirt! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Cassie said...

oh gosh heather! it's just gorgeous! adorable girl and you colored her so, so cute! love the paper and the punch and the flowers - well, i guess i love it all!

Nancy said...

Beautiful, Heather!! I love the layout and the way you popped out the image! It's gorgeous!!

Jodi said...

So glad you got your computer up and running again! Your card is of course well worth the wait. So sweet and colored very pretty as always!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card, Miss Heather!! Thanks for the blog love, lady!! Hope you are well...

Kerry said...

I just had to check out your br**n card! :) It is absolutely gorgeous...you really should use the color more often! :)