Saturday, July 25, 2009

Etsy Inspired Saturday

Etsy Inspired Glass
.......
.......
Art Shop
Hi Everyone!!!
.......
This is a quick post I will be back later with what I have been working on this week for the great Etsy Shop we had this week. I think this shop has been one of my very favorites on Inspiration!!!
.......
I had decided to make 2 cards this week of these two inspiration pieces, but I think my 5 year old has broken her foot and I am getting or have rather a bad sinus infection so it is off to the Dr. today to get x-rays for Willow and hopefully Antibiotics for me!!! So as tonight was crazy both my cards I have been working on are in that 3/4th done stage.
.......
.......
So what I did want to share with you until I can get back home and finish off both of my cards for this week that are only 3/4's done, is a card I made a while back, but as I was going through this weeks shop Artistic Flair some of the pieces totally reminded me of this card so I changed just a few things and I am going to share that with you now because I did not want you to miss out on this shop they have some great things!!!

.......

This weeks Prize is a great one as it is the last Saturday of the month Unity Stamps is doing a giveaway on top of the great Prize the shop is giving you will also receive one random piece from this shop depending on what is in the store at the time of the drawing!!!

.......

Don't forget to check out my wonderful Team Mates creations too!!! Every week it is such a treat to see what they have done for their inspiration piece!!!!

.......

The Etsy Inspired Design Team

.......

.......
.......

I'll be back later to add my finished cards I have been working on for this weeks shop!!!!

.......

Have a Stampendous Saturday my Friends!!!!

.......

Heather

12 comments:

de said...

This is so cute! And great for the shop this week! ROCK ON!

Jackie said...

I love your card Heather and the bright colors you used! Wonderful work as always & tfs!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is just fabulous. Love all the details and bling on this challenge. Hope our daughter is ok.

tiffguam said...

Hope everything works out at the doctor's!!!! Great colorful card this week!

Kerry said...

What a fun card Heather! I hope you and Willow are doing okay!

Ashley said...

Cute card Heather! I love Anya! I hope you and Willow feel better soon, hugs!

Steph said...

Love all the ribbon ties!

Hope Willow's foot is ok and hope you feel better soon :)

Maria said...

Hey Heather! Just stopping by to say hi! Life have been so busy lately. . I really haven't been able to blurf and comment like I used to. Such is life, huh! HOpe you are doing well!

Okay, your Anya card ROCKS! Love all the bright happy colors and all the pretty bows. Anya is definitely rockin'! LOL!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Maria

Kristen said...

Heather this is so cute and fun! :) Makes me think of the clothes you bought for the girls in the 80's shop! :)

Cassie said...

this is a great card - i love seeing your stuff again!!
and the shop looks neat too!

hey - you are on FIRE lately with all your cards girl --- so, so creative and wonderful! love the rocket one you did and the ian in front of the fence --- but OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!! that treehouse one - PHENOMENAL!!! It's the best, the BEST!!

Have a great week - I hope you are feeling better and the foot is not broken!

Tanya said...

Ooo very fancy! :)

Regina said...

A Rock-me-baby-card!!! Great!! Yeah!
Wonderful bright colours!