Thursday, July 9, 2009

Digital Delights Sketches - Sketch #2 starts today

Hello Friends and Stampers!!!
.......
Can you believe it has already been 2 weeks since our very first Digital Delights - Delightful Sketches - Sketch Challenge??? Every 2 weeks there will be a new Sketch Challenge. Remember these???
.......

Well the two images above were for our first Sketch Challenge and my take on that Sketch!!!

.......

You really need to play along in this challenge because each one of the Digiatal Delights Sketch challenge runs for two weeks.

.......

At the end of 2nd week of the challenge all us DT girls go out and check out all the entries and vote for the best one, there will be a Digi Image Prize, and then one person that we vote on will win their very own SPOT LIGHT GUEST DT position!!!

.......

One of the great things is you do not even have to use Digital Delights Images to play, however I do not know why you would not want to because every Friday Wendy Digital Delights Owner and Illustrator give a Friday Freebie and you can pick it up all the way until the next Friday, and these images are all so wonderful and cute and so great to work with you will want them all so go check out the Blog/Store/Home of Friday Freebies to see what is being offered!!!

......

Is that not awesome???

.......

So Below is the sketch for the next two weeks

.......

Now my card for this will be up tomorrow I have the project about 75% done, but I have just run out of time and I have been running around like a cat with my head cut off this week and I just can not get the card finished before I leave for St. Louis in the Morning!!! I tried but I just ran out of time!!!!
.......
You should go check out all my team mates though because I am sure their sketches are going to be AWESOME!!!!
.......
Digital Delights Design Team Members:
.......
Cindy – Senior DT – Royal Things...Alysabeth – Layin Rubber Ink...Heather – Heather’s Heavinly Stampations...Jen – Expressively me...Kelly – Kreative Korner by Kelly...Lisa – Stampin for Sanity...Martha – Creating is Fun...Stephanie – Stephanie’s Stampin Spot
.......
Once I get there (To St. Louis) though I will finish it off and then get it posted for you all to see I am excited for you to see the images I worked with this week!!!!!
.......
Heather

6 comments:

de said...

This is just adorable Heather! I love the idea of a masculine card and the cami guy is too cut!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is adorable, Heather! Love the dog tags :) Coloring is way fab, too!

Oh, and you can complain about my brown card today ALL you want to....I'll just keep Edward to myself ;) So there! LOL!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! What a really sweet card!! I love your coloring and fab take on the sketch!! ;)

~*Joni said...

Oh Heather, your first card is adorable! I love the dog tags, what a great embelli for a sweet guy. :D
Can't wait to play along, Wendy is awesome!
Oh - before I forget, Lori from The Pink Elephant is holding her own little giveaway for anyone who made a card with the Weiman Wranglers image. All info is in my sidebar, there are only 3 of us there so far, so be sure to get your name linked up!
hugs and happy Thursday Heather!

Cathy said...

This is way too cute!!! Love the embellies and all the layers. Very cute!! Hugs, Cathy

Regina said...

gorgeous idea as those men cards are always so difficult! I love what you have created with the sketch!