Thursday, July 30, 2009

Digital Delights News

.......
Happy Thursday Everyone!!!
.......
I just wanted to give you a couple of quick updates on what is going on over at Digital Delights this week!!!
.......
There is still 1 week left to participate in Sketch #3 and win your spot as our Next Digital Delights Guest Designer and also a chance to win some super cute Digital Delights Images for Free!!!!! Speaking of free the Friday Freebie image witch is still available until tomorrow morning is very adorable this week so don't forget to hop over and pick it up before it heads to the store and becomes a image for sale!!! After tomorrow Morning Wendy will be adding the next weeks Friday Freebie and this one will be in the store you do not want to miss your chance at it!!!!
.......
Photobucket">
.......
Below is a copy of the Sketch #3 we have going on and a recap of the card I made for this sketch. The new releases from last week over at Digital Delights would be perfect for this sketch so you may want to pick a few of them up before you take on the sketch however to win the sketch challenge it is not a requirement you use Digital Delights images just a bonus!!!!
.......

Last piece of Information for today is that we are sponsoring Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week at Digital Delights so if you participate in that challenge you can win a $10 gift Certificate for Digital Delights images!!!

.......

Well I am off to try and get some packing done because we are leaving early tomorrow morning to head on out to Colorado for our trip to visit family and friends there!!! This time we are incorporating some fun Mountain things on the trip so I am looking forward to it!!!

.......

Heather

2 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

What a cute card, Heather! You've done it again. And thanks to you, I just downloaded that cutie digi image of the little beach girl and I'm going to try the sketch challenge. Thanks for the tip!

Hope you can drop by and play in one of my challenges...

Lisa

Jennifer said...

Hello Heather,

You have a wonderful blog also. I feel like I'm out of my league. I hope I can keep up. Your tutorial is wonderful and I will be using it in the near future. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I am looking forward to working together.


Jennifer

P.S You children are so cute. The picture of your son is adorable.