Thursday, July 9, 2009

Design Team Sample for Digital Delights - Delightful Sketch Challenges #2 - Win a Guest DT Spot for Digi Delights!!!

Delightful Sketches - Challenge
Today is the Launch of the 2nd Delightful Sketch Challenge by Digital Delights for all the info please read my post below this one, but you can win your very own Spotlight Guest DT spot and your Guest DT Badge by participating in this fun Sketch Challenge along with other prizes as well.
.......
Photobucket">
Below is the Sketch for the next two week challenge and you can play from July 9th up to July 23rd when the DT will be picking a winner!!!
.......
So there is the Sketch and here is what I came up with for the Sketch. I used the Digital Delights images Window Ridley and corners and Tags which come in a set of Digi's over at the Store. I also used Surprise Ridley available at the store as well!!!! I colored Ridley up with my Copics in:
.......
C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, and B100
.......
Blues: B21, B24, B29
.......
Reds: R20, R29, R35
.......
Yellows: Y11, Y06, Y08, and Y13
.......
Well I hope you enjoyed my take on the Sketch and I really hope you play along I want to see you as our Next Guest DT!!!!
.......
Have a Stampendous Thursday!!!
.......
Heather

10 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG Heather...This is SO cute. I love the colors and how you used the different poses. Great job!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Heather, this is just darling!! I love the image and the layout turned out awesome!! Fabulous design girl!! TFS! ;)

Cindy said...

This looks fantastic, Heather!

Margie said...

Awww, he's just too cute!!!
I love how you used different digi's throught the entire card! Brilliant!
TFS :*)

Randi said...

Heather, I love what you did with this sketch!! That raccoon is adorable!! I've added Digital Delights to my wish list!

Great bright colors! There's so much going on with this sketch, but you made it so perfectly balanced! I'll have to try this sketch (someday when I have the patience...and time!) I like those little corner guys, too. I really need to invest in a better printer so I can buy more digis!!

Too funny about the posting thing. I was thinking the same thing. I have these great blogs I follow and never enough time to post!
Hope the summer is treating you and your family really good! Enjoy what's left of it!!
Thanks for all your wonderful comments!

Cathy said...

Heather, I love this little guy!! He is so cute!! Your card is adorable. So happy and bright!! Wonderful job!! Love it, girlie!!

Hugs, Cathy

Ann Kranitz said...

Heather, this is so cute and the different panels are so clever. Great coloring too!!

Lyn S said...

What fun images! I love the bright cheery colours you used Heather!

Regina said...

Oh, what a sweet image! A wonderful take on the sketch! You are so clever with the corner! and so cheerful!!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Too cute!!! I love that little racoon image. I have to go check out this new digi stamp shops you're repping...