Monday, July 20, 2009

The Character Cafe - Blog Hop - New Releases - Stamp Sale, PRIZES and FREEbies Too!!!!

Congrats on Your New Kitty!!!!
.......
.......
Marvin and Maxx gift Set
It is finally time!!! Are you excited??? I know I am!!!!! It is time for the July New Releases over at The Character Cafe!!!! We are celebrating big with a New Release Blog Hop!!!!!
.......
Along the Hop you will receive a piece of the code from each of us and when put together at the end the code will get you a 30% off discount on your Character Cafe Digi Stamp order from now until July 26th!!! There is also some Freebie images hidden somewhere in the Hop so don't miss out on picking those up either!!!
.......
Last there will be a Great Grand Prize and a 2nd place Prize awarded to someone who completes the Hop and leaves a comment on each Design Team Members Blog and the Company Blog As well!!!!! If you want an extra entry along the way you can start following the blogs too!!!!
.......
Here are the rules of the Hop again in case it is confusing at all!!!
.......
....
1. If you came to my blog 1st then you should start here at The Character Cafe DT Page.
....
2. There will be Prizes and Giveaways along the Blog Hop, Plus each of us will be giving you a code that in the end will give you a discount on your very first Character Cafe Digi Stamp order. The Code must be entered in the correct order to get your HUGE discount, so you do not want to miss or skip one of your stops along the way!!!
....
3. How do you win the Prizes???As you Hop along with us write down on each stop the Code we give you, Leave a comment on each of our Blogs including the first and last stop, and finally become a follower of The Character Cafe Store at the end of the Hop. When all is said and done there will be 1 Grand Prize Winner, 1 Runner up Winner, and everyone wins the Give Away hidden somewhere in the Blog Hop!!!! Plus once you collect the code you will be able to place your order from now until July 26th (the day the prizes will be drawn and announced) with a 30% discount!!! There will be Random Drawings and if you have met all the above criteria to win you will be notified and given your Super Cool Prize!!!!
.......
So Start your Blog Hop Here on our Character Cafe DT Page. There will be a full list of the entire Blog Hop and addresses there if you happen to get lost along the way and need to get back on track.
.......
O.K. Are you ready now??? So if you are back here now you should have already been to the DT Page, Sara, and Mary's Blogs, Now you are at Heathers Blog and my Piece of the Code for you is the number 2.
.......
So For this release Kendra and Kelly assigned me the Marvin and Maxx NEW Release Image!!!!
This image works great for me since Hubby's name is Marvin and he loves Orange Kitty's!!! We even own to of them Rickey and Rufus!!!
.......

One of my 7 year old Pipers little friends is going to get a new Kitten and I thought Marvin and Max would make up a really cute Gift Set for someone with a new Kitten or Cat!!! So I printed him out 3 times and made a Gift set including a Card, Purse or Tote, and Box with Kitten/Cat goodies inside!!!

.......

I colored Maxx up with Copics in YR02, YR 04, and YR09 I drew in my own stripes since our two orange kitties have stripes!!!

.......

Above is the Box. I used the A2 Box which is two pieces of CS in 7 1/8th x 9 inches for the box scored on all four edges at 1 1/2", and another piece of card stock at 6 3/8th" x 8 1/8th" scored on all four sides at 1" and then I used my EK Success Dotted Wave boarder punch on the orange card stock and on the box top edges before putting the lid together with Sticky Strip (or Red Line tape as some people call it)

Here is my Purse or Tote with the New Kitty Kit in it. I used one whole pieces of 8 1/2" x 11" CS and scored it length wise at 1 1/2" and 7" and width wise at 4 1/2" and 6 1/2" then cut it and fold it up and you have your purse/tote in minutes assemble with Sticky strip and embellish as you wish.

I made the card to match the other parts of the gift set. Here you can see some of the goodies for the Kitty, and the card and Box together.
.......
Well I really hope you are having fun along the Hop and I can not wait to see what all my team mates have in store for me to see as well!!!! Don't forget to play along leave comments as you go, pick up your pieces of the code, and at the end follow the blog and you will be entered to win the Prizes!!! Wooo Hooo!!!!
.......
Now you can Head on off to Steph's Blog to see what she has in store for you!!!
.......
Other Character Cafe News:
.......
The Character Cafe is excited to launch our new Work It Wednesday Informational Weekly Post and Challenge on our Blog!!! Each week, the informational challenge will be hosted by a different member of our Design Team. Check it out if you haven't already... hey, you may just walk away with something to add to your "list" (we all have one don't we?) .
.......
This week we are sponsoring the Digital Tuesday Challenge #15. It looks like lots of fun too:) The winner of the challenge will receive 3 free digital stamps from TCC! If you have a chance, head on over there and participate!
.......
For weekly doses of Cafe digi inspiration visit our Design Team blogs every Friday where they will be featuring projects using TCC (The Character Cafe) digi stamps. It's not a hop per se, but fun none-the-less and you just never know what you might stumble across right?!
.......
Have fun and have a Stampendous Monday!!!!! I will be back mid morning to post my Sneak Peak for the Digital Delights New Releases coming this Thursday!!!!
.......
Heather

28 comments:

Shelley said...

Wow, yo have been busy. These are three great projects. Love the colours and the images. Happy Blog Hop day. Shelley

TesaB said...

My goodness! You've done some amazing work here! What a fantastic gift and you totally rocked the Marvin and Maxx image! You have a great week!

Kelly said...

AMAZING HEATHER!! You've outdone yourself this week. I love the new Kitty Gift set idea...It rocks!
Your colouring is awesome and I like the stripes you added on Max.

Kelly

Kelly said...

AMAZING HEATHER!! You've outdone yourself this week. I love the new Kitty Gift set idea...It rocks!
Your colouring is awesome and I like the stripes you added on Max.

Kelly

Cr8ive ME said...

love what you've done with the image.

Mary

Kendra said...

Looks great Heather! I adore these little guys and your new kitty gift set ROCKS :) I'm sure Piper is going to love it... her new kitty too. Great job...

Sara said...

Too stinkin cute! I love your whole gift set. Love the stripes you put on the kitty!

Jacquie said...

WOW!!! HEather!! SO cute, this gift set!! You did an AWESOME job!!! REALLY!!! I am SO glad I was able to visit here!! Lately I have not been able to view your site!!! I don't know why, but, the bottom right of the screen reads, DONE? But....the only thing I see is your left sidebar!! Who knows!!! So...sorry I haven't left you any comments, latley!! Now you know, it's not because I didn't want too!!! Haha!!! Hope you are well!!

Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

lorene said...

what a cute idea! thanks for the inspiration!! we have 3 kitties!

thanks

Lorene

Billie said...

Great projects! Love them alllll!

Tamara Putvin said...

What a beautiful, creative gift idea. I would never have thought of that.. You also have a very beautiful family. Thank you for sharing..

Tami

Verda said...

What a darling idea for a project. Very nicely colored and put together. Love the image.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Wow, what a great idea and awesome gift set! I love the little box and purse - Piper's friend will just adore it!!!

Rhonda P said...

Amazing work! You are so talented.

Jodi said...

Very cute set Heather!! Love the cute box and purse!! I am sure she will love it!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Lois said...

Wonderful gift for a new kitty owner, Heather. Beautiful.

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Wow, you have been very busy. These projects are fantastic. Love the colours and the images. Hugs Julie x

Steph said...

WOW! Heather, what a perfect little set, that new kitty is super lucky!

I had no idea Disney made cat food! LOL

Maria said...

Oh my what a cutie, Heather! Gosh, I haven't stopped by for a while. . .I've been neglecting my blurfing and commenting duties! LOL! Life have benn so busy. . .whenever I try to sit and visit blogs. .something always take me away.

Your box is adorable. . what an easy to create a cute box. Those images are adorable. .I do need to stop by and check them out! Lovely job with your coloring. . the orange and green is an awsome color combination!!

Maria

Tanya said...

Such a fun and cute gift!!! I like the orange kitties!

Ann Kranitz said...

This is awesome!!! Love your coloring.

Christine said...

This is really cute, well done x

Tasha Hickert said...

Hey this turned out great! I love the striped tabby.

KSR said...

What a great gift idea! Love your orange stripes.

Kristine said...

Oh WOW!! What a terrific Gift set Heather! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Your coloring is always so fabuous. Hope you're doing well?

Piali said...

SOOOOOOOOO cute!!! One lucky kitty.. Love your coloring. DD sneak peeks looks great too.

Scrap2day said...

Love the cat image and your creation!

Regina said...

hi, Heather
oh, this is a perfect gift for a cat! It are amazing boxes! Gorgeous work!!
The little cat is so sweet! Your colouring is fantastic! It's look like as a tiger!
Thanks for your little tutorials. If I have more time I would like to try it myself.
I enjoy your creativity!
Regina*