Monday, July 6, 2009

Capturing the Perfect Moment - 4th of July pictures and our kiddo's

Amazing 4th of July Photo's
What did you do for the 4th of July???
.......
Well in the Morning Marvin took all 3 kiddo's to the 4th of July Parade down town. They stayed about an hour and a half and then Tucker was done watching even though the parade was no where near being done!!! LOL!!!!
.......
While they went to the parade Mommy got to do things like take a shower with no interruptions!!! Wooo Hoooo how often does that happen when you have 3 kids??? I got to get ready and take my time which was nice!!! LOL!!!
.......
When the kids got home we headed over to Grandma Paula's (O.K. as Piper finally has figured out recently Grandma Paula is not her real Grandma, - I dated "Grandma Paula's son for 8 years and we became really close she became my "Adoptive" Mom when the son and I broke up Paula and I did not!!!!! The kids have always had an extra set of Grand parents. They are just now figuring out after 7 years that they are an extra set but the kiddo's say they do not care they are always going to be their Grandma Paula and Poppy Richard!!!)
.......
So we went to Paula's house and had lunch and then the kids swam in their pool and then it was time for Tucker to take a nap. So Marvin and I brought Tucker back home and the girls stayed then that evening we went and got some fire works went back to Paula's for super (left over party food) and then all of us headed back to our house to do the Fire works. Paula and Richard have a shake shingle wood roof and really did not want their roof catching fire!!! LOL!!!!
.......
Right now Paula and Richard have two of their Grand kids Darian and Harley living with them while Dad and Mom get some things straight in their lives. Anyway when they had Darian and Harley last time they were 3 and 5 years old and we had them at our house pretty often. Piper was only 1 year old then so people really thought when we went places we had a family of 5 because they fit right in with our kids (or kid at the time) Darian is now 11, and Harley is 9, ours are Piper 7, Willow 5, and Tucker 2 they had a lot of fun with the Fireworks!!!!
So anyway I got some great photo's with my Professional SLR Cannon Digital Camera and I thought you might enjoy them too!!!
.......
I did not get a chance to make any creations to show you but I thought the pictures would be enough for today!!! I will be back tomorrow with my Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesday Design Team Sample!!!
.......
I hope you and your family had as much fun as we did!!!!
.......
Once again God Bless America and our Troops both here and over seas!!!!!
.......
Piper Tucker and Willow in the Morning in one of our side Yards. Off to the right is Marvin's Work vehicle.
Willow right before we did Fireworks in our (mega long can hold 4 cars length wise, and 2 to 3 cars width wise) winding driveway.
Piper Willow and Tucker picking leaves (I don't know why???)
Piper right before fireworks she was sort of sun burned from swimming all day.
Grandma Paula Helping Tucker to do one of those "Safer" Sparklers. Tucker loved loved loved Fireworks and it was all Paula and I could do to keep him back and away from where he could get hurt!!!!
Piper and Grandma Paula My always posing for pictures Willow!!!! Darian and Harley
Willow and her first Sparkler Piper Darian and Harley doing Sparklers
O.K. O.K. , I have learned that with 3 kiddos you are rarely ever going to get that perfect picture!!!! You can have them all dressed cute and never get that 1 picture where they are all adorable!!!! I do not know how some parent do it!!!!
.......
In the first picture Grandma does not look so Hot, but the kids look better and in the 2nd picture Grandma looks good and the kids don't look so hot Tucker actually looks like he is picking both nostrils but that is not what he was doing!!!! LOL!!!!
Tucker Having Fun with the Sparkler
Darian
Piper and Willow
I think Tucker looks sweet here. He and Willow were sitting with Poppy Richard. The kids in the morning. Harley
Willow

Finally Darian other than the very first picture above my writing this one was one of my favorites!!! of the fireworks anyway!!!!

.......

Have a Stampendous Monday All!!!! I hope you enjoyed the pictures!!!!!

.......

Heather

14 comments:

Regina said...

hi, Heather
what a lot of wonderful pictures from 4th of July!! You and the kiddos had a fun night!
sweet greetings Regina

TesaB said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time!!! Thanks for sharing!

Elaine said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful family pics Heather, looks like you all had plenty of fun :)

Elaine x

Paula said...

OMG I told you no full length views of Grandma

Darla said...

These are AWESOME 4th of July pictures Heather! I haven't been able to get on your blog for the past couple weeks, so I'm glad I can get on again. You do such great work!

Harriet said...

You have beautiful children and it looks like you had a great 4th...Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment...I appreciate it....are you a member of #26 instead since 28 closed? I hope so they seem pretty active... You do beautiful work ....

Thanks

Kerry said...

Looks like you had a fantastic 4th! Your kiddos are too cute all dressed up in their red, white, and blue! And you got some cool pictures of those fireworks! :) Have a great week!

Kim said...

Hi Heather,

Thanks for stopping by my blog, this is the first group I've belonged to with SBS. So far it's been great to "meet" everyone :) Your blog is great and happy belated 4th of July!

Kim
SBS #28

Kim said...

Hi Heather,

Thanks for stopping by my blog, this is the first group I've belonged to with SBS. So far it's been great to "meet" everyone :) Your blog is great and happy belated 4th of July!

Kim
SBS #28

Kelly said...

Hi Heather...this is the 1st time I've been able to get on your blog from my laptop without it closing me down...LOL. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog this afternoon. It looks like you had a wonderful 4th of July and some awesome pictures to prove it!!! Your kids are so sweet...looks like you really enjoy them. They grow up SO fast!! Enjoy the rest of your evening!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

what awesome photos of your sweet family, nice card creations too~
enjoy *~*

Shelly said...

Fantastic photos, Heather. I sure did enjoy seeing them. Thanks for sharing. The kids are darling. : )

Summerthyme Studio said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had a fabulous Holiday!!!

Tanya said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Good for you! :)