Thursday, July 23, 2009

10 AM today the Big Rlease is Revealed!!! Wooo Hooo One Last Sneak Peak before the full reveal!!!

Last Sneaky Peaky before
.......
.......
the full Reveal today
......
......
at 10 AM!!!!
Hi Everyone,
.......
Just a reminder that today at 10am I will be revealing the full Card to go with my sneak peaks this week and the Stamps will be available for purchase at that point too over at
Digital Delights so you DO NOT want to miss it!!!!
.......
I truly love every image that Wendy is releasing they are a BLAST and you are sure to adore them too!!!! Today is also the release of Delightful Sketches #3 and you can play along to win your spot as a Guest DT for Delightful Sketches and get your own GDT Badge for you blog!!!
.......
Oh and Masculine cards are kind of hard for me but I posted one today I was really excited about so if you did not get a chance to see it before I posted this you can scroll down one post and see it!!! I just love that image!!!!
.......
Heather

2 comments:

Jen said...

WOW - How much coloring you did on this, Heather!! Can't wait to see the rest of it... did you do a SB page?! WOW!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Kelly said...

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog Heather. I haven't had much of a chance to visit the other DT members blog to leave comment but will try to late this afternnon or tonight. Can't wait to see what you came up with!