Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Twinkling Patriotic - Sneaky Peaky

Give me Some American ....... Bling!!!!

Happy Twinkling Tuesday Everyone,!!!

.......

(Don't Forget about the Fundraiser for Make a Wish Foundation in Ethan Weiman's Honor (sweet four year old boy who lost his 2 year battle with Neuroblastoma Cancer on June 12th), I am giving away a Pink Cat Studio Stamp Set of your choice if you play along with our Fundraiser, see post below for Details!!!)

.......

Well this Tuesday Madelynn's Challenge for us was to use Bling (or rhinestones in our DT Card for the week!!!) If you want to play along with us just make a card or project using Rhinestones and link it up to the Twinkling Tuesday Blog, or to Jessica's Blog (Madelynn's Mommy). If you upload to Paper Craft Planet or SCS please use Key Words MTTSC28

.......

So Today I have the Honor of Sharing two things with you. 1 is my Twinkling Tuesday Post, and the other one is My very first Sneak Peak of the Digital Delights new release being revealed tomorrow over at Digital Delights Blog.

.......

This release is so so so Cool!!! There are so many great images and you are just going to love them all!!!! I simply can not wait for you to see all the images tomorrow!!!! I know you will love this release and want all the images being unveiled tomorrow!!!!

.......

When you are done here make sure you head on over to my Twinkling Tuesday Team mates and see their wonderful creations for this week to!!! We have some amazing artists on this team!!!

.......

The "Twinkle Team":

.......

Cassie Larson...Christi Thorsen...Debbie Lee...Jacquie Peifer...Janna Hull...Jessica Diedrich...Kim Ross...Kimmie Doktor...Rebecca Ednie...Sandra McLean...Darla...Lisa...Heather Schlatter...Heather Lee-Reppen

...

Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesday Challenge Blog

.......

So Here is my Card for Twinkling Tuesday, and Digi Delights first DT Release. The Image I used is Ridley Flying High. I also used a sentiment from the Releases set for tomorrow, but I only used part of the Sentiment. It is actually framed in a cute boarder that I cut down to use just the star and actual words in the Sentiment.

I took my Real Red SU Card Stock for the Card back, then I took some Whisper White SU Card Stock and tore it into strips to make the stripes on the Flag. Then I took some SU Card Stock in Night of Navy for the blue part of the flag. Last I took my SU small star punch and made the stars for the Flag!!!!!

I colored Ridley up with my Copics. The above picture is with no flash so if it looks dark that is why. I used B91, B95, and B99 for the Wings, I used R20, R29, and R35 for the red, and I used C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, and Black 100 for Ridley and the rest of the Plain. I also used Y11, Y13, and Y38 for the yellows.

.......

I added SU Rhinestone brads in Circles the Fire and Ice collection. The Yellow's are from the Fire collection. I actually used my Crop-a-Dile to punch the wholes and attach the brads.

.......

This sentiment is just one of many images being released tomorrow, and you just have to hop on over there because I can not contain my excitement about them when I saw them I just about fell off my chair they were so great!!!

.......

Well so much to do and so little time to do it!!! I also promised myself that today I would 1. Take the kiddo's to the pool we belong to. 2. Take some time to comment on my favorite blogs I never seem to get to visit any more, and 3. Get some much needed laundry and cleaning done, plus 4. Call my longest and bestest friend Lynn, we do not get to talk enough anymore!!!

.......

So I better head on out and get started on those things!!!

.......

Do NOT forget to come back tomorrow I have another Sneak Peak for you from Digital Delights by Louby Loo, and also my Flutter By Wednesday Post as well!!!!!

.......

Have a Great Tuesday I hope yours Twinkles and is very Stampendous!!!! Don't forget to stop by and donate to the Make a Wish Foundation in Ethan Weimen's Honor and pick up some free stamps from me, Lauren Meader, and Vicki Garret to boot while doing it!!!!

.......

Heather

4 comments:

Nicola said...

Love all that paper tearing and this image is so cute and beautifully coloured.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is ADORABLE! WOW! Your coloring on here is just awesome, LOVE it w/ the flag BG. That is too cute! looks like there are some awesome images I'm gonna have to check them out!

Cathy said...

This is way to cute!! I love this little guy!! Your coloring is wonderful! Great job!!
Hugs, Cathy

Lisa said...

Very cute Heather! Love how you created the flag and used it as the background. =D