Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sticky Post - If you are looking for the Character Cafe Blog Hop and my part of the Code please Scroll down to Thursday Nights Post!!!

If you are coming by to participate in the Character Cafe Blog Hop and to get my part of the code which gives you a 50% off discount on your first Character Cafe Order then please scroll down to Thursday Nights Post.

.......
The Blog Hop will be good until Tuesday June 23rd and you can still pick up the Blog Hop Freebie, and win the prizes for doing the hop until then.
.......
Heather

5 comments:

Shawne said...

What adorable fairies, beautiful coloring and card!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Fab card Heather, cute image and beautifuly coloured. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs Nikki x

Eve said...

How adorable is she?
LOVE it!

Randi said...

I love these fairies!! Such beautiful coloring Heather! I really love the effect of the popped up image. So clever!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

OMGOSH Heather this is SOOOO beautiful...adorable....wow! I just love it and that little image is really stinkin' cute! This is so great-CONGRATS again on your accomplishments! I am SO happy for you! LOVE the card!