Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's a Digital Delights Sneaky Peaky!!!

(Scroll down for the Make a Wish Fundraiser I am giving away a $20 prize for participation in the Fundraiser and spreading the word)
Digital Delights June 24th
.......
Release Sneak Peak!!!!

Have you heard of Digital Delights by Louby Loo??? Well Wendy AKA Louby Loo is a very talented Digi Artist and she is releasing some of the cutest most amazing Images Tomorrow!!!! I will be back later today with even more info on the release!!!!!

.......

Today I have the extreme pleasure of sharing a small Peak a Boo Sneak Peak with you of one of my cards for the new release tomorrow over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo!!!!

.......

Are you Ready??? Really Ready??? Well here it is, can you wait until tomorrow to see the rest of it??? I know I can not wait for you to see all the totally amazing images you can purchase tomorrow over at Digital Delights!!!!

Bet you can not wait to see the rest of this Hungh??? You are going to be running over to pick up these great images!!!!

.....

See you Then!!!!!

.......

Have a Stampendous Tuesday!!!! My Twinkling Tuesday Post will be up a day late tomorrow with my Full Sneaky Peaky of this wonderful image by Digital Delights!!!

.......

Heather

1 comment:

de said...

You big tease you! ;-)