Monday, June 15, 2009

I have the Bestest News!!! LOL!!! - The Character Cafe Waaa Hoooo!!!!

Hello Friends!,
.......
Happy Monday to you!!!
.......
Well from my Giddy Title you can probably tell I am excited to share some news with you!!!
.......
Friday night I got asked to be on the Design Team for a new Digital Stamp Company called The Character Cafe. They have some really really cute Animal and People images and more cute things in the works you will love them!!!
........
This news is especially exciting for me because I happened upon their store and blog on Friday while searching for Cute People and Animal images and while browsing I saw that they had a DT Call that had ended the day before. I thought - Oh to bad I love these images they are so spunky and cute and would be a ton of fun to color up!!!
.......
I left the Owners of the company Kelly and Kendra a message telling them how cute their images were ect.... I planned to go back and do some purchasing as soon as the store was up and running as I love the images so much.
.......
Well Friday night I got an e-mail telling me I had made the team and I was so ecstatic because I never even got the chance to apply since I found them after their call was over already.
.......
This news was even more exciting and special, because they liked me for me and my work and that meant the most to me. Making this team was something I really am so excited about and the way it happened has just really been so much fun for me and it was something that I really needed right now so Thank You So So So Much Kendra and Kelly for picking me and for having faith in my work!!!!
.......
We will be having our first Blog Hop on Thursday only 3 more days to wait!!! Yea, Ye, Yea, so be checking back for more info and excitement as we prepare to Hop with all of you wonderful stampers out there!!!!
.......
I will be back tomorrow with my Twinkling Tuesday Card you all have to play this week the sketch is a fun one!!!
.......
Heather

20 comments:

Regina said...

WOW! Heather!!! A wonderful news!
Congratulation!!!!!!!
Hugs Regina

Margie said...

How cool!!!
Congrats to you! Very exciting!
I cannot wait to see what you'll create with these images!
Good luck :*)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Congratulations, Heather! I can feel your excitement and know you'll do a great job representing this company!

Danni said...

Congrats!! That is awesome!

Nancy said...

Awesome, Heather!!! That's fabulous news!!

Jodi said...

Congratulations Heather!! I know you will create wonderful cards for them!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Ann Kranitz said...

Whoo Hoo on your great news!!! I am so happy for you!!

Cindy said...

How exciting!!!! I am smiling because you enthusiasm is just boiling over. Congrats on the DT!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

now that definitely proves they know talent when they see it! big congrats. can't wait to see it all.

hugs,

Emily said...

congrads girl!!! I knew it would happen for you!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How exciting Heather!! Of course they liked you for you! You rock!! Congrats!

Christine Riley said...

What wonderful news, Heather, I'm so happy for you :) I'm sorry I haven't been by your blog lately, but I wanted to thank you so, so much for the sweet message you left on my blog last week. That mean a lot to me. I know exactly what you were talking about and it's so unfortunate. I'm so excited for you on making this new team, how fun! :)
Hugs, Christine

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Such fun fun news!! Congrats!! I'm sure you will rock these images just like you do all your cards!!

Nicola said...

Huge congratulations Heather and well deserved too as your work is awesome sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

de said...

WOW! Great news Heather! Exciting! You will rock it!

Kimmie0270 said...

Congratulations!

Sandra MacLean said...

Waahoooooooooo!!! To quote my little girl "See?! Told ya!" LOL I'm am absolutely thrilled for you Heather!! I could not think of a more deserving person! Good things do come to those who wait. (((big hugs)))

Martha said...

congrats! that is soooo kool ;)

Debbie Lee said...

HURRAY!!! YAY!!! YIPPEE!! I'm so happy for you Heather! This is great news! You really deserve it!! :)

Maria said...

Hey Heather!! Oooh, what awesome news girl! I'm so happy for you! Hey when one door closes, another opens. That's just the way life is. . .and sometimes, you know. . sometimes are meant to be. . if you know what I mean!!! Congratulations and I can't wait to see all your lovely creations!

Maria