Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fluttering By with a Lovely Lady - Pictures of the Kiddo's, and Willow's 5th Birthday Party

One of my Two Favorite
.......
Little Ladies!!!
Happy Wednesday!!!!!
.......
It is once again Wednesday which is Flutter By Wednesday here at Heavinly Stampations!!!! But first a bit of news. I posted my Twinkling card late yesterday so you can scroll down to see it if you are wondering about it!!! Also I have some more big news to share tomorrow along with a card so don't forget to come back by for the Card and the News too!!! Also I will post 2 times on Thursday in the Morning with my Card and News, and at 9pm EST for the first ever Character Cafe Blog Hop!!!!!
.......
This week Danni gave us an Open Challenge again which are my favorites because I can create anything my little heart desires!!! However it is fun to throw in the challenges sometimes too!!! If you want to play along with us this week just make a Card or Project with a Flutter By on them (Butter Fly or Fairy) then link up your project to Danni's Flutter By Post Mr. Linky so we can check out all the great creations!!!! Don't Forget to stop by the Flutter By Wednesday's Creator and my friend Danni's Blog to see our Guest DT girl this week. I am so sorry I lost my link for her!!!! Also this weeks Featured Member of the Flutter By team is Christine so be sure to send some love her way!!!!!
.......
Once you are done here make sure to head on over to the rest of the Flutter By team to see what they have created for your Eye Candy this week too!!!
.......
Flutter By Wednesday Featured Stamper Team:
.......
.......
So this week I wanted to do a Scrap Book Page as I have not been doing any of them lately and am years behind on my Scrapping. I think I am going to make it a new goal to post one scrap book page every week. That is a start at least right???
.......
I had these pictures of Willow before she ever even turned 1 year old and she was dressed up in this really cute Lady Bug outfit. So I decided to make a Lady Bug themed page with some Flutterings to accent the lovely lady and her lovely outfit. I can not believe this sweet sweet baby girl is now a sweet sweet 5 year old, and I only have 1 more year with her home before Kindergarten starts!!!! Wow where do the years go???
.......

So Above is my Scrap Book Page of my Lovely Lady in red and white. Willow has always always been the most Happy Confident little girl she is so much fun to be around and man is this girl smart. I am sure if we had her tested she would have a Hi IQ the things she comes up with are amazing. I hope that is not hard on her siblings later in life though!!! Willow has the right brain, and personality to really get about anything in life she wants if she just keeps going the way she has the last 5 years (FIVE YEARS??????)

.......

For the Card I used 3 different SU! sets with Lady Bugs in them and then some SU! Whisper White, Real Red, and Ruby Red and White DSP. I used my computer fonts to make the sentiment, and my Martha Stewart punch for the Flutter By's.

Above is the Shimmerz view if you can see it. I painted Butter Cream Shimmerz on all my Flutter By's I punched out with my MS butter fly punch. I punched it out on SU! Ruby Red DSP that had red and white flowers in the pattern.
.......

Here is Willow lounging in the pool at her Pool Party Birthday on Sunday. I told Marvin I think this was the easiest Birthday Party we have ever done just go to the pool and when you leave everything is cleaned up and done!!!! The kids all had a great time too!!! I think Willow is the youngest of the group and the last one to turn 5 of her little friends. Several of them are already close to 6!

You might have noticed in the past Willow is my Photography Model she always always is posing for pictures and she makes it fun to take her picture!!!! LOL!!!!

Here she is a close up of her posing with her Birthday Balloons. She tans so easily she has hardly been in the sun and look how dark she is!!! I can spend the whole summer in the sun and stay as white as a Sheet!!! LOL!!!!

Willow posing once again while eating her Pizza. Can you tell how happy this little girl always is??? LOL!!!!

Here is Willow blowing out her Candles.

Above are all 3 kiddo's and the Puppy we still have Snickers (or Porkers as he gets called more frequently.) Not sure why Willow named him that and his sister was Skittles so we are trying to start calling him Snickers instead of Porkers, but Porkers just seems to fit him more!!! LOL!!!!

The kids are standing with Marvin's Parents Jim and Marianne Schlatter

Here is Tucker after he put his shirt back on playing in the inner tube on the Pool Deck.

I just love this picture above!!! It was taken last year right when Willow was turning 4!!!

And last but not least here is Tucker playing in the Sand Box last week.

.......

Well I better get cracking Tomorrow night is the Character Cafe Blog Hop don't forget to come and play with us!!!! I so so so so so wanted to use the image I am showcasing for the Blog Hop on today's Card you will see why soon, but she is so so so so perfect for Flutter By Wednesdays!!!

.......

Have a Stampendous Wednesday everyone, and don't forget to Flutter By with a smile on your face!!!! Happiness is contagious!!!!

.......

Heather

18 comments:

Kimmie0270 said...

What a great post! Thanks for sharing all those wonderful pictures! I think that layout is just adorable!

Kelly said...

Hi Heather-Just wanted to introduce my self as a new member of Wendy's design team. I am still sorta new at this so I'm hoping I can learn from you! Your kids are SO Cute. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Nancy said...

Heather, thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures of your family...your kids definitely get their vibrant personality from you!! (no offense to hubby...LOL!) What a great scrapbook page this week...I miss not doing it as much! It's fun to remember!

Emily said...

Willow you are such a little ham!!! I love the pics!!! You are sooo cute, I also love the layout!!

Cassie said...

hey girl!!! love the layout and those flower flutter-bys!!! party looks like it was a blast and your kids are precious!!

can't wait to hear your news -- you were not very nice to tease me with it yesterday!!! *grin* and I couldn't even reach you by phone to try to needle it out of you early! hmph!!!!

take care heather! we need to catch up!!!

Danni said...

Very cute page! so creative! Love all the photos, so fun!!!

Jodi said...

Heather your kiddos are just adorable!! Love these pics you share here on your blog!! They are all so very happy and cute!! You did a very cute cute page of your sweet Willow!! Your work always is an inspiration to me!! Great job!
When are you coming to visit Hawaii again?
Hugs
Jodi =)

Cathy said...

Cute, Cute pics!!! I love your layout!! Very sweet post!! Hugs, Cathy

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Such sweet pictures!! You have very beautiful children!! :) Love your fun and buggy layout!! TFS!

Christine said...

Your children are truly beautiful!!! How lucky are you?

Blessings,
Christine

Michelle said...

WOW - love all the pictures!! You have such a beautiful family!! How cool that you did a scrapbook page!! LOVE it!!

Ann Kranitz said...

What a gorgeous family!! I love all the pictures of the kids and your scrapbook page is awesome. She was so cute.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What adorable photos Heather!! What precious children you have!! Love your scapbook page!! Lovely flutterby layout!! Love the bright colors!! Another gorgeous creation. Wonder what your news is?!!
hugs,
Chris

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Willow is quite the model! She is so animated and full of expression! Such awesome pictures!! They grow up fast indeed...it looks like she had a great party though! Think we'll get any more "Willows Words"?

Can't wait to hear your big news tomorrow... {hugs}

Tanya said...

Trying to play catch up...! That's a great page for Willow! They really do grow up so fast. her personality sounds so much like my son! Crazy!

Rachel said...

How Soooo adorable, i love it!!
hugs,
Rachel

Maria said...

Awwww! Willow is so pretty in her red dress. Love you layout!! The red color is fantastic!!

Love all the pics of your kids. . your kids are beautiful and boy, they love taking pictures it seems. LOL! Always hamming it up for the camera! I love it. I used to take a lot of pictures of my daughter when she was younger and she's gotten accustomed with me taking photos. . .it's so funny because she can be talking to someone and I'll call her name and in the middle of her sentence, she'll smile for the camera and resume her conversation! Cracks me up!!

Maria

Lelia said...

Heather, your kids are absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing all the pics! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia