Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fluttering By (On a Box????) - Flutter By Wednesday Time

Boxes that Flutter???
Good Morning and Happy Wednesday/ Flutter By Everyone,
.......
Yesterday was Willow's 5th Birthday so we spent the whole day doing fun things and I never got to do my Twinkling Tuesday card, but I have a Flutter By Wednesday Project for you!!! I hope you will enjoy it. I had a scheduled post yesterday sharing all my Stampers Club projects I designed for my Club girls to do last Sunday, but then I realized I wanted to use one of the projects for my Flutter By so I changed the post with the other two projects for tomorrow instead.
.......
Stampin Up and Big Shot have so many great exclusive SU! Die Cuts and one of the newest ones from the Mini makes a cute Match Box. It is a little bigger and deeper then a real match box but just as great cause you can embellish it up and actually put something in it!!!
.......
This week on Flutter By Wednesdays we are welcoming back DT member Kimmie who I have missed!!! Our Featured Stamper is Chris who I love dearly her creations are amazing and she is such a kind sweet person!!!! We also have a guest designer this week I am sure about all of you know - Cindy Haffner.
.......
If you want to play along in the Flutter By Challenge then you can create a card or project with a Fluttering item ie... (Butter Fly or Fairy) on the project and then link it up to Danni our great Flutter By Wednesday Creator's blog in Mr. Linky. Some weeks we have additional challenges that need to be on the Flutter By project, but this week we have a free week and could create anything we wanted. I chose to Flutterize these cute boxes!!!
.......
When you are done here make sure to head on over to all my team mates blogs and leave them some love I know they will create wonderful projects.
.......
To my sweet wonderful Team Mates!!! I am so sorry I never got around last week to leave comments I just have not had much blog time, but today I do so I will be by today to see and rave about your amazing projects!!!!
Flutter By Wednesday Team:
.......
Ann... Cassie... Cathy ... Chris ... Christine ... Harriet ... Heather ... Jodi ... Kim ... Kimmie ... Lelia ... Michelle ... Nancy ... Nicola ... Stef ...
......
So above you can see the two Boxes I created. The first one I made for the club girls to do, and the second one is the actual one I made for Flutter By Wednesday. The die which I have a picture of later in the post cuts out both pieces of the box, and also it cuts out the label stamp for this stamp set I used.
.......
The Flutter By's are very sparkly and pretty as I first stamped the Flutterby in Versa Mark then put SU! Heat and Stick powder on the wet versa mark, and then I heat set it and then added the SU! Fine Cosmo Glitter, and then I heat set it again. Heat and Stick powder is a must have in my book!!!!
.......
Above is the Yellow and Purple box notice the pretty pattern the stamp has in it. Even with Glitter on it you can still see the pattern this is due to the Heat and Stick powder!!! It leaves all the detail you loose some times with glue or liquid glue.
Above is a picture of the SU Bigz Die cut. I love this die it is so versatile!!! Here is a picture of a finished box and then one die cut out and ready to put together!!! The wonderful thing about this box is that it is scored and perforated in so many places that all you need to add is one little piece of Sticky strip to the top piece of the box wrap around.

Above is the Box in Black, White and Bright Pink!!!

.......

Well I guess that is all for today tomorrow will be my other two stampers club projects, and Friday is a card with a Wild Sprout on it!!! Wooo Hooo!!!!

.......

Have a Stampendous Day!!!!

Heather

22 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

First..... Happy B-day Willow!

This is awesome and so nice of you to share. Hope you are well.

Hugs,

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Thanks so much for the compliment Heather!! It is you who is sweet and talented though. You must have mixed up the names. Tee hee! Your creation is gorgeous. Love your butterfly box. The best part is that I could case it all because I have these stamps and dies too!! Woo hoo!!

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Chris

Kimmie0270 said...

Those boxes rock! And thanks for the welcome back... I missed being a part of the team so I begged Danni to take me back... LoL!

Nancy said...

Heather, your boxes are gorgeous, and thank you so much for the instructions!! So glad to see you stamping!!

Ann Kranitz said...

What a great job. A really fun project!!! LOVE IT!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Heather, i hope you are well hunny. Wow what gorgeous makes these are stunning hugs Linda x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! What fabbo boxes!! Way cool!! Hope you're doing well and Happy B-Day to Willow!! :)

Michelle said...

Hope Willow had a great bday! Glad to see your creation - the flutter by boxes are awesome!! I thought you were taking a break but glad to see you are still a part of the team - your creations are always so wonderful to look at!!

Hope things are going well for you!!

Harriet Skelly (SCS hskelly) said...

Happy Birthday to Willow (I love that name by the way)! Your boxes are super cute!! Thanks for the instructions! I am glad you can still participate for a little while longer in FBWs!

Cathy said...

Great boxes Heather!! I love those!! I'm glad you had a good day with Willow! Come see me sometime!! LOL

Hugs, Cathy

Lelia said...

Very nice Heather! Love the boxes!

Hugs,
Lelia

Christine said...

Your boxes are gorgeous! I love those sparkly butterflies.

Blessings,
Christine

Jodi said...

These are so cute! Love that you chose to make a box instead of a card. Open themes are so much fun!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Danni said...

Very clever!! Such neat boxes...and I'm so happy to see you had time to create this week!

Christine Riley said...

Beautiful boxes, love them, great job! :)
Hugs, Christine

Jackie said...

Hey Heather!
I love your fluttering boxes!

I actually made a card for this week's Flutter By Challenge but you can't see it 'til Saturday...yep; it's with our Etsy work!!!

Awesome job Sweetie & tfs!!!

Darla said...

Hope Willow had a wonderful birthday! I love the little matchbox! I may have to buy that one. I have the Big Shot...and there are just so many fun accessories to buy with it. Great job with it. Thanks for the step by step pictures.

jami said...

What fun little boxes - Love that label stamp and all the sparkle!!

Joan Ervin said...

What gorgeous boxes, Heather!!! Looks like you spent a lot of time on these beauties...thanks for the wonderful deets, too!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!!! Your blog is awesome...full of such super cool projects!!!

Nicola said...

Wow your boxes are gorgeous sweetie and your tut is so good too, thnk you.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous boxes Heather, such a clever idea. Hope Willow had a great birthday. Hugs Nikki x

disa said...

情趣用品,情趣,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品