Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fluttering By Finally!!! - It's Flutter By Wednesday Time on Thursday Afternoon :-)

Fluttering By With some
.......
Beautiful Roses and Pinks
Hello All,
.......
Well I know I am late with my Flutter By Card this week, but it just could not be helped and as our Twinkling Team keeps saying this week Better Late than never right??
.......
This week Danni issued us the challenge to use a sketch any sketch for our Flutter By Wednesday card. Well as I have never played in MoJo Monday Sketch challenge I choose to do that one this week. I know it is past Monday but the sketch is good until next Sunday night so I went ahead and played this week!!!! It was a Fun Sketch at that!!!
.......
So you know the Drill if you want to play along just make a card with a Flutter By (Butter Fly) or a Fairy on it and then after you upload it to your blog, SCS, or PCP leave a link to your creation in Danni's Mr. Linky under her Flutter By Post for this week. When you get done her be sure to go check out my Team Mates great creations I know you will love them this week!!!
.......
Flutter By Wednesday Featured Stamper Team:
.......
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
Above is this weeks MoJo Monday sketch for the week. I had already planned out my card colors before I saw the sketch so it is just a coincidence that they actually match the colors of the sketch!!! LOL!!!
.......
So Above is my take on the sketch. I Used SU DSP's and Card Stocks in Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Rose Red, and Purely Pomegranate. The DSP is the one color DSP pack Rose Red.
I decided to use Fairy Ava from The Greeting Farm for this weeks Flutter By card. I dotted her dots and outlined the edges of her wings with the colors of Copics I have that are closest to the Purely Pomegranate, and Regal Rose Colors. I also added Angel Wings Shimmerz to the center of the sections on the wings.
.......
I colored Ava up with my Copics mostly in R83 and R85, R00, E00, RV21, and E95.
.......
I used my Nesties in Small and Large Scalloped Circles and Small Circles along with my SU! Big Shot too.
.......
I hope you enjoy this creation this week I had fun making it and my girls loved helping too!!!! Have a great rest of your Thursday!!!! This weekend we are doing Willow's 5th Birthday Party at the Pool we belong to and she is excited but she still says she is 4 years old not 5 years old!!! That is O.K. my Brother was never 3 years old. He was 2 and 4 but never 3 years old!!! LOL!!!!
.......
Have a Stampendous Thursday!!!!
.......
Heather

13 comments:

Lelia said...

Great job on this Heather! Love all the layering and the image you chose! FABBY! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Christine said...

Very cute. I love the colors you chose.

Blessings,
Christine

Cathy said...

Hey girl, your card is wonderful!! I love those little images!! I'm sorry I have been MIA, I jsut can't seem to find time to comment everywhere I want too!! Love your card!!

Hugs, Cathy

Nancy said...

Positively gorgeous, Heather! I'm so glad you liked your card...hope all is well!! I love the fairy image you used...she is one of my favorites! So glad you were able to Flutter with us!

Kimmie0270 said...

This is so stunning and beautiful. Can I be obnoxious and beg for some stamped images of this one?

Margie said...

Beautiful! Love your coloring! Great sparkle :)
I just received that SU stamp set! lol
TFS :*)

Jodi said...

Very cute and pretty Heather!! Love your choice of colors and papers for her!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Danni said...

The colors are just stunning! so pretty! Love this..wonderful job!!

Kim said...

That fairy is so precious! Love your coloring and layout.

Jacquie said...

WOW!! Heather this is BEAUTIFUL!! With a capital "B"! Seriously!! I LOVE the colors and the coloring! Geesh!! Hope you are well!! Sorry I haven't visited for awhile!! We are ALL finally well!! Haha!! Have an AWESOME day!!


Take Care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Michelle said...

Love your flutter by card - the pinks and reds are so pretty and TGF image is perfect!

Regina said...

hi, Heather
Oh, this is so pretty! The colouring on your image is wonderful! Excellent take on the sketch.
Hugs Regina

Nicola said...

Wowee this is awesome and your colouring is amazing Heather - love those papers sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-