Monday, June 29, 2009

Finally the Winners Are: Winners of my Prizes for Particpating in the Pink Cat Studio Fundraiser for Make a Wish in Ethan Weimans Honor

Hi Everyone,
.......
Well I finally had the chance to make it out to all the blogs of the wonderful stampers that helped Spread the word about the Fundraiser for Make a Wish Foundation in Ethan Weiman's Honor - hosted by Pink Cat Studio.
.......
Thank you so much to everyone who played along and helped spread the word!!! I met so many great new bloggers/stampers out there!!!
.......
The Fundraiser is still going on so if you have not picked up the great images yet (all proceeds go to The Make a Wish Foundation) in 4 year old Ethan's Honor please hop on over to pick them up!!!!
.......
I have a Picture above of the images you can either pick up Cowgirl Ava and sentiments or Cowboy Ethan and Sentiments for $4 each, or both images and the sentiments for $6 for all over at Pink Cat Studio!!!!
.......
Now my prizes were for:
.......
1st Prize 1 set of any PCS stamp set of your choice paid for and shipped to you from Pink Cat Studio. Prize if you helped spread the word about the images and purchased the images from Pink Cat Studio to help raise money for The Make a Wish Foundation!!!!
2nd Prize was for RAK images of any of my PCS images stamped up and mailed out to you if you also made a card with the images and posted about the Fundraiser again.
.......
The numbers picked on Random.Org were as follows:
Random Integer Generator Here are your random numbers:12 31 Timestamp: 2009-06-29 21:18:48 UTC
.......
I had to add a couple entries in from other posts who entered the contest in different posts, but after I wrote them all down in order of posting their entry this is what I had.
#12 Winner of the Pink Cat Studio set of her choice is Lori Ames.
.......
#31 Winner of a bunch of RAK images stamped and mailed from me to you is Julie from The Last Minute Crafter Blog.
.......
What do you have to do if you won???
.......
Well Lori head on over to Pink Cat Studio and let Melissa know which stamp set you want and then she will invoice me for them. Make sure to let Melissa know you won Heathers Contest so she knows what you are talking about.
.......
Julie send me an e-mail to hwblondbom@aol.com and then I will e-mail you the sets from Pink Cat Studio I have and then you can tell me which RAK images you are wanting me to stamp and mail out to you!!!!
.......
Thank you so so so much for helping Spread the word about this wonderful Fundraiser Pink Cat Studio is hosting, and helping us to raise even more money for the cause!!! Remember the Fundraiser is still going so it is not to late to spread the word even more or pick up your very own Weiman Wrangler Digi's from Pink Cat Studio all proceeds go to the Fundraiser!!!
.......
Heather

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness! I am SO thrilled to have won! Thank you so much! I'll go look at the store now...woohoo! :o)

PaperCrafty said...

Congrats to the winners!:D

Anita said...

Congrats to the winners! It was so much fun to take part in this awesome fundraiser.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! How cute!! I love the fun country scene here!! Congrats to the winners!! ;)

Lorie said...

Hi Heather! I got my stamp set today. Again, thank you so much!