Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Exciting Announcement - The Weiman Wranglers Images

Many Months ago I met the sweetest Blogging Friend Alicia Weiman. Alicia and I communicated quite a few times, and I so enjoyed talking to her. If you have not heard of Alicia or her sweet son Ethan here is a short story about them.
.......
Alicia and her Hubby had a sweet 4 year old Son Ethan, and the cutest little girl Ava. On Friday June 12, Ethan went onto Heaven to join his Heavenly Father, and his beloved horse Sonador. Ethan battled Cancer for almost 2 years. If you would like to know more about Ethan's story you can visit the Weiman's Caring Bridge pages or Alicia's Blog.
.......
In honor of Ethan and to raise money for Make a Wish Foundation- Illinois Chapter (Where Ethan is From) Melissa over at Pink Cat Studio has released these Wonderful Weiman Wranglers Images. Ethan and his family are a Cowboy/Cowgirl family and Ethan's make a wish last year was a Barn, and a Horse. Ethan got his wish and now we can help other young kiddo's get their wishes too!!!!
.......
If you would like to purchase these awesome images and help the Make a Wish Foundation in Ethan's honor head on over to Pink Cat Studio and purchase these wonderful images!!!!
.......
If you are a regular on my blog you know Pink Cat Studio images are some of my very favorite and I am so Proud of Melissa and Lauren for putting this together!!!
.......
Heather

2 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

I bought the digi-images earlier this morning when I saw them on Laurens blog - a very generous gesture by Pink Cat Studio.

Oh...and did I totally miss it before, or did you just go 3-column? I could swear your blog was 2-column a couple days ago.
hugs...

Cathy said...

Hi Heather!! I like the new blog layout!! I need to pimp my blog too!!

I'll be getting the digi images myself!!

Hugs, Cathy