Saturday, June 27, 2009

Etsy Inspired Challenge DT Sample - Last day to participate in Make a Wish Foundation and win a $20 plus prize from me.

Etsy Inspired Photo Prints
Happy Saturday everyone!!!!!
.......
Well good morning and Welcome to Etsy Inspired Saturdays here on my Blog!!!
.......
This weeks Etsy Shop has many different photographed prints to choose from for inspiration!!!
.......
Once you are done here remember to go check out my wonderful team mates totally creative creations too!!!!
.......
.......
The Etsy Inspired Design Team:
.......
.......
So this weeks shop was Tony Carlisle's Photo Gallery He has some great prints to sell. The winner of this weeks Etsy Challenge will win their choice of any of his 8 x 10 prints of their choice so if you have not played in a while this would be a great week to play again???
.......
If you are new and wonder how to play in the Etsy Challenge all you have to do is go to the shop pick out a inspiration piece or two, then make some kind of Card Scrap Book Page, or project and then link it up to Ashley's Blog by Friday at Noon PST. Kerry and De will pick a winner at the end of the week and that person can pick out their very own print from this weeks Etsy Shop.
So Here is my card for this week. When I saw this shop it immediately made me think of a Card I made for Flutter By Wednesday several months ago. So I got out the same stamps and made a card pretty similar to that card with some tweaks here and there.
.......
I can not tell you where the Butter Fly images came from as Danni from Danni's dreams sent me both stamps the Card Stocks are SU Only Orange and Yo Yo Yellow and Summer Sun.
The Butter Fly in the Background is from SU Flight of the Butterfly stamped up in Versa Mark Dazzle ink. I colored my image using my Copics the Butterfly is stamped in Memento ink, and I used my Scallop Square Nesties on the Whisper White and Only Orange layers.
.......
Today is the last day to participate in the Pink Cat Studio Fundraiser for Make a Wish Foundation in 4 year old Ethan Weimans honor and still be entered into the drawing her on my blog to win the FREE Pink Cat Studio set of your choice. I will be drawing on Sunday evening. I also have a 2nd Bonus Prize for those who purchase the Stamps for the Fundraiser and make a card using them by tonight and post about the Fundraiser on their Blogs or Galleries. You can read more about Ethan and this fundraiser here on This Post and This Post on my Gallery
.......
Hope to see you play in the challenge, and participate in the Fundraiser this weekend!
.......
Have a very Stampendous Saturday!!!!
.......
Heather

12 comments:

Regina said...

Good morning, Heather
what a colourful butterfly! Your card is so fresh und cheerful! The buttons in the corner are a clever idea!
sweet greetings Regina

de said...

This is so pretty Heather! I love the nestie layering, the bright colors and the embossing around the edges! Love it!

Kristen said...

Heather all the butterflies on this card are awesome!! :) Love your use of the scalloped squares!

Margie said...

Beautiful butterflies! I love that corner punch that you used on those 2 corners!
Great job, Heather :*)

Kerry said...

I love these bright colors...so cheery! :) And that little butterfly stamp is really cute...it would be a great image to stitch!

Tiff said...

Beautiful layering Heather! Great job this week!

FibreJunky said...

Oooh, pretty! I love that dazzle versamark. I think that's the first time I've actually seen it used.

An extra entry to make a card with the digistamps, eh? Well, I did buy them...so maybe I'll get a chance to make a card in honour of that little guy.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is stunning! Love this, Heather! :)

Jenn said...

The colors are so fun and happy, great card!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Wow!! That is a beautifully colored and framed butterfly!!!! I love the scallop nesties!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! What a beauty! I really love the colors on this!! ;) TFS!

Ashley said...

What a bright and fun card! I like those stamps a lot!