Friday, June 26, 2009

Character Cafe Featured Friday DT Samples - Don't forget to enter into $20 Prize for Drawing tomorrow!!

Welcome to The Character Cafe First Ever Feature Friday!!
Good Morning Everyone!!!!
.......
How is your week going so far??? It is busy here and many things have not gone as planned with a few glitches in the system, but everyone is Healthy and Happy and that is all that matters right???
.......
Well I had planned to post this last night but as some things came up I am going to share my very first Feature Friday creation with you???
.......
What is Feature Friday you may ask??? Well The Character Cafe team are going to be sharing new creations with the AMAZING Digi images they have each Friday. All of the DT members will have a new card up with the great images every on Friday!!!!! But wait there is more!!!
.......
We will also be having Work it Wednesdays where we will each be hosting a week and sharing a tutorial with you for that week!! You will love some of the topics for Work it Wednesday coming up!!!!! The very first Work it Wednesday will be on this coming Wednesday July 1st (which is the Canadian July 4th) and Kendra and Kelly The Character Cafe Creators and Owners will be hosting the first topic with you to help Celebrate this Canadian Holiday!!!!
.......
Now onto my Card for this week. Ever since I saw this cute car images I had to color it up. I loved the feel of this image. So this Week I used the Just Married Car, and two images from The Wedding Bling image set that you can pick up at The Character Cafe Store!!!!!
.......
So I used SU Card Stocks in Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Ruby Red, and Certainly Celery too. I embossed up a couple of the layers with the Textile, and D'vine Swirls CB folders. I added on some Kiwi Kiss DSP and used my SU ticket corner punch and some bling in the edges!!! I colored up all the images using my copics.
.......
Car: G20, G24, G29, YG 67, C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, B100, B21, YR68
.......
Cake and Flowers in Sentiment: R20, R83, R85, R89
.......
So I hope you like this image and remember if you want to use this lovely image to to head on over to The Character Cafe to pick up their new releases!!!! Also Head on out to My great Character Cafe Team Mates to see what they have for us today!!!
.......
The Character Cafe Design Team:
......
.......
......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
Also don't forget that tomorrow evening I will be drawing to see who wins the Free Stamp Set plus Shipping Prize I am giving away to help raise Money for the Make a Wish Foundation in Ethan Weimans Honor!!!! If you want to know more about the way you can earn a spot in the drawing for one of 2 prizes then go to this post here, and if you want to know more about little Ethan Weiman the 4 year old boy who lost his 2 year battle with Cancer on June 12th go to this post here.
.......
See you tomorrow for Etsy Inspired Challenge!!!
.......

Have a Stampendous Feature Friday!!!!

.......

Heather

13 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is so CUTE! What great images! Love your color palette and layout too...You ROCK Girlfriend! Have a teriffic weekend! Hugs, Lisa

Sara said...

Super cute! I love your colors!

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Heather, I loved working with this image last week :) Love the variety and embellishments you have used too :) Its fab!

Elaine x

Christine said...

Your card is beautiful. I knew I saw this image somewhere but couldn't find it when I needed one for my niece's shower invites. I got a similar digi stamp somewhere else but I like this one better. Oh well, too late now.

Blessings,
Christine

Kendra said...

Heather!!! This is too cute... love all the details with the wedding bling in there too. You did a fantastic job :)

de said...

Heather, LOVE this card! So amazing!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

very cute - love the little cans behind the car!!

Shelley said...

Heather, I love what ou have done with these images. Just perfect. hugs Shelley

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is wonderful, girlie! LOVE it and love the colors! Congrats on you first Featured Friday! You're awesome!

TesaB said...

Wohoo, you rocked this one too!!! Gorgeous creation love how you combine the images and the embossing really makes it pop!

Regina said...

Oh, this is so pretty! The colours you used are beautiful!
I love the sweet image!

Enjoy the weekend! Hope to hear from you soon.
Take care Hugs Regina

Margie said...

What a cute and fun card! Love the colors! and those cans, lol!!!
TFS :*)
Have a fab weekend!!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMG!! This is just so cute!! I love the tin cans in the back!! Lovely coloring!! ;)