Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Big News and a Glitch in the System

Hi Everyone,
.......
Well you probably read the picture and know what my BIG news is now.
.......
I found out on Monday that I was one of the 8 girls who was selected to be on the Very First Design Team for Digital Delights - by Louby Lou!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.......
I am very very excited because her images are so so so super cute!!! Wendy (aka. Louby Lou) was one of the first blogs I found after joining this great Blogging/Stamping World!!! I have been following her for many months and I am just so excited to get to share these WONDERFUL images with you each week!!!!!
.......
My only regret is that for some reason I am having trouble downloading the images Wendy Sent me and so I planned to have a Digital Delights Card for you today, but I could not do it without my images!!!
.......
I hope to figure out what the problem is and still have a card to share with you later this morning so check back then!!!!
.......
Here is the list of my Great New Team Mates:
.......
Digital Delights Design Team Members
Cindy – Senior DT – Royal Things....Alysabeth – Layin Rubber Ink....Heather – Heather’s Heavinly Stampations....Jen – Expressively me....Kelly – Kreative Korner by Kelly....Lisa – Stampin for Sanity....Martha – Creating is Fun....Stephanie – Stephanie’s Stampin Spot
.......
So I have been given the AMAZING Honor of two New Design Teams in one week and I am so so so floating on Cloud Nine this week!!!! I can not wait to start sharing all the images with you both companies have simply wonderful images and they are all different and unique and Super Fun to work with!!!
.......
Speaking of which do not forget to come back tonight at 9pm EST (8pm CST), (7pm MT), (6pm PST). We will be having our First Ever Character Counts Blog Hop and there will be Prizes so do not miss out on the Fun!!!!
.......
Heather

8 comments:

JANJUL said...

Verlosung!!!Mit machen!!!Weiter sagen!!!

Danke

LG

Karin

de said...

That's wonderful news! I know you will do GREAT! If I can help w downloading, shoot me an e.

My Hawaii friend Jen is on that team. She's super sweet and talented too!

Congrats!!!

Tiff said...

Congratulations!!!! You rock girlfriend!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Congratulations on your DT assignments!! It's been a great week for you~

Vicki

Randi said...

CONGRATS Heather!! You SO deserve it!

Just wanted to let you know the TGF cart is fixed and ALL 3 sets at this moment are still available!!
So get yourself over there!!

Jen said...

Hey Heather, thanks for stopping by, I look forward in working with you too! Woooo Hooooo... I was one of them having trouble downloading the images too... hee hee.. but it's ok, it all worked out - and I am sure you'll be creating with them soon too!!

Big Hugs,
Jen

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

How exciting for you!! Wow....you're really rockin' those teams lately! :)

Maria said...

Whoohoo!! Another awesome news! Congratulations. . .you're really on the roll with the DT. . .fantastic!! Can't wait to see the awesome cards you'll be creating!!

Maria